Train with Mystery Get Trained in your city

Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
The Venusian Arts Q&A Sessions Vol7: Neo from The Venusian Arts (Finished) Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Venusian Arts Q&A Sessions Vol7: Neo from The Venusian Arts (Finished)

Hey guys,

It is my pleasure to hand the floor over to Neo to answer all your questions and help you all become better Venusian Artists.

You can view his profile here:

[URL="http://www.venusianarts.com/AboutUs.aspx"]http://www.venusianarts.com/AboutUs.aspx[/URL]

And you can check out his reviews here:

[URL="http://www.venusianarts.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7"]http://www.venusianarts.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7[/URL]

Now on with the questions!

Prophet, what's happening?

Isn't there a Q&A session with *****?

Comment

Prophet, i posted a question "on winging" to ***** a few days ago. Can you retrieve this post and PM it to me(or copy it on this thread)?

Comment

I would also like my questions retrieved.
        I was pretty interested in the answer but I forget what exactly I asked since I thought it up "in-the-moment."

Thank you.

[EDIT 37 days later] Got it, mate. No worries. =) See my post below.
        Last edited by Dynamism; 07-20-2007, 04:46 PM.

Comment

Hello, Neo!

How likely do you think it is to be with a woman who is actually happily in a relationship(3+yrs?)? Do you believe that a mPUA could have almost any woman to act upon her attraction and leave her bf/husband? And let's say that the woman lost her virginity to the person(bf/husband) to spice it up.

Comment

Hey Neo,

Is it possible to turn a current LTR into a MLTR after you already started a relationship with the girl? If so how would you go about doing so?

Thanks.

Comment

Bait-hook-reel-release cycle

Edited:
              It seems that Matador has already answered this question, thanks to relics for pointing that out. Neo, if you still want to answer to this question feel free to do so.

[url]http://venusianarts.com/forum/showpost.php?p=6422&postcount=15[/url]

End of edit. Original question follows:

Is it correct that we should go through this cycle several times? Wouldn't that be weird?

Example:

B: What nationality are you?
              H: American.
              R: Ohh, really? I love american women...
              R: I can't even talk to you anymore[backturn]...

[A few moments later:]

B: So, do you practice sports?
              H: Yes, I'm a Karate black belt.
              R: No shit! I love women who practice martial arts!
              R: I can't even talk to you anymore[backturn]

[repeat the cycle a few more times]
              [end of example]

Of course I have exaggerated in the examle by using the exact wording... But, I wonder, are we really supposed to run this B-H-R-R cycle several times?

Thanks, Enigma
              Last edited by Enigma; 07-20-2007, 09:35 AM.

Comment

Aye: question recollected:

Hi Neo.

When transitioning into banter lines and/or funny and cocky, how do you handle a girl who does not respond to these very well?
                Example: She may be warm and playful in the same situation with others but what if she's a bit colder to your banter lines?

I can imagine this has happened to a lot of guys, so I want to figure out what to do if the girl takes your banter lines more seriously/literally instead of playing along?

Thanks for your time.

Comment

Can you skip A3 if you have tons of attraction?

I wonder,

if you generated tons of attraction in A2, could you then skip A3?

Thanks, Enigma

Comment

Inner game is perhaps one of the hardest and most important skills to improve. What are somethings you've done (books, realizations, choices, ect) that really improve this part of your life. Things that made you happier.

-Brett

Comment

Hey Neo,

I have a serious problem. I can not afford a bootcamp. but I am having a serious problem getting the balls up to approach any chicks,. I have had alot of problems finding a wing . I have a drinkiong buddy that I go ot with regularly hes twice my age.

I tired to get my courage up t onight to approach a chick but when I did i got no IoIs. She instantly went for her phone and wouldnt put it down. So I think it was ecause of me

I desperately need some advice, Thanks for yur help

Comment

My sticking point on winging.

When I am the wingman, and my wing opens a set, do I open my own set and keep an eye on his set for the cue to be introduced/come in?

It is awkward to come into a set before my wing has hooked the set yet. Or, if I come in in the middle of his routine, I am interrupting him.

If I just stand beside his set, I will lose value since i am not being social.

What cue can you or your wingman use to get each other's set?

Please help.

Comment

It's been said many times that attraction isn't a choice. A PUA can certainly get attraction, and theoretically depending on the S&R value presented to her by the PUA and her level of comfort with the PUA, then she would choose to align with you sexually.

Originally posted by X-Press View Post
                          Hello, Neo!

How likely do you think it is to be with a woman who is actually happily in a relationship(3+yrs?)? Do you believe that a mPUA could have almost any woman to act upon her attraction and leave her bf/husband? And let's say that the woman lost her virginity to the person(bf/husband) to spice it up.

Comment

It's definitely possibly, and I've done it. Depending on your level of S&R value that your LTR percieves you have to them, you can have other relationships and your LTR will stay. However if your LTR finds another man to provide similar or more S&R value to her and is willing to be with just her, then you may lose that mLTR... It's important to maintain your status and value throughout the relationship.

Originally posted by Spillz View Post
                            Hey Neo,

Is it possible to turn a current LTR into a MLTR after you already started a relationship with the girl? If so how would you go about doing so?

Thanks.

Comment

Absolutely, and this happens all the time. Often when the girl has enough attraction and you move her to comfort or seduction without a proper A3, then you'll find you get a high rate of Buyers remorse, because after you sleep with the girl, she will naturally assume that you wanted her for her replication value, and you're not interested in her as a person. Often times with enough attraction in A2, the girl will qualify herself to you without you using the typical BHRR method.

Originally posted by Enigma View Post
                              I wonder,

if you generated tons of attraction in A2, could you then skip A3?

Thanks, Enigma

Comment

Working...
                              X