Train with Mystery Get Trained in your city

Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
The Venusian Arts Q&A Sessions Vol6: Hawaii from The Venusian Arts (Finished) Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Venusian Arts Q&A Sessions Vol6: Hawaii from The Venusian Arts (Finished)

Hey guys,

It is my pleasure to hand the floor over to Hawaii to answer all your questions and help you all become better Venusian Artists.

You can view his profile here:

[URL="http://www.venusianarts.com/AboutUs.aspx"]http://www.venusianarts.com/AboutUs.aspx[/URL]

And you can check out his reviews here:

[URL="http://www.venusianarts.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7"]http://www.venusianarts.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7[/URL]

Now on with the questions!

What character to play?

This question is related to the delivery. Besides general guidelines about being expressive and having good vocal projection, etc... I'm curious about what specific character or persona one should act out when sarging. Am I correct in assuming that each person must find his own PUA persona or is there a universal persona that we all should try to act out? If it is individual, what guidelines do you have to reach that persona according to your personality? Is this somehow related to your identity?

Thanks, Enigma

Comment

I heard you were asian and i had a question about how you use that to ur advantage. I know APB has alot of inner game advice and theories about how the american culture is much different than asian culture. Is there any practical things you use as an advantage for being asian? Or ways that you go about differently for being asian? Asian girls are much easier than white girls for me.

Comment

If someone comment about your ethnicity while you are in set, how do you divert the shit test?

Comment

Hi Hawaii,

1) What are some social pressure excercises do you recommend?

2) what are some of your quick escalation tactics?

Thanks

-S

Comment

hi Hawaii -

thanks for taking questions.

what are your thoughts on handling a woman's DOV?

Specifically, in mid/late comfort stages, a girl opening up and revealing really personal stuff, almost in tears - e.g
            health problems and can't have babies
            close family who died from cancer
            and so on.

How to best handle that? (this is a pre-1st closing situation)

thanks,
            S.

Comment

Thanks to you, Hawaii, and the other instructors for taking our questions. We appreciate your time.

So... What are some new/different social experiments and approaches you guys have been doing when it comes to PU? I always love hearing of outrageous new experiments instead of the same old tactics.

"Evolve, and let the chips fall where they may." 8-)

Comment

Hawaii, glad to see your finally doing a VAH Q&A.

-TomSawyer

Comment

Originally posted by Hawaii
                  I have been using a tactic I call "slot game" to effectively game women who are gambling at slot machines in Vegas. However, I am going to either create a product for this or only teach it at my bootcamps in Vegas.
                  Is there any part of that which you can share with us? Or if not, any other totally off the wall illogical anomalies which have happened in the recent past?

Comment

Thanks Hawaii,

Something more:
                    Carlos Xuma suggests that you should "[i]make it hard[/i]" when it comes to the girl getting you - she has to work for it to appreciate you. That's in the Alpha Male book.

However, Savoy says that you should not play it [i]too[/i] hard in Magic Bullets, or she'll get bored. Personally I've heard that she isn't likely to get bored if something is made rare and desirable.

What's the common ground? And at what point should you initiate that? Obviously, it is common sense that playing hard to get when she doesn't have interest doesn't do much... but when she does have interest, it is my opinion that you should make her work.

Comment

Yo, yo... Thanks in advance for your time.

Would you recommend being a super DHV'ing guy, even coming off needy or even wierd in the beginning and then calibrating, or building up DHV's as you develop yourself?

Comment

Originally posted by Hawaii
                        play FMK.
                        What is FMK?
                        What is DOV?
                        Last edited by Enigma; 07-10-2007, 07:44 PM.

Comment

Use of the eyebrows

This may sound like nitpicking, but I'm curious.

I noticed that a lot of guys seem to never move their eyebrows. This may in fact look cool and maybe is a DHV?

Others seem to use them too much, which I think is also not right.

So, are there any specific guidelines about using the eyebrows other than: be expressive and calibrate?

Thanks for your time!

Comment

Originally posted by Enigma View Post
                            What is FMK?
                            Fuck, marry, kill.

[URL="http://www.bristollair.com/outer-game/routines/games-and-tests/fuck-marry-kill.html"]http://www.bristollair.com/outer-game/routines/games-and-tests/fuck-marry-kill.html[/URL]

-TomSawyer

Comment

Gaming for low energy guys

Hi Hawaii,

I'm a low energy guy. This means, that if the average person has an energy level of 100, mine is around 85. This reflects itself in my way of speaking and my facial expressions. Yes, I can bring myself to act like a normal guy with 100 energy level, but this is the same as an average guy acting with 120 energy level. You can do that for a while, but eventually you return to your baseline energy level. Do you have any advice for low energy people like myself?

Thanks, Enigma

Comment

Working...
                              X