Train with Mystery Get Trained in your city

Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
The Venusian Arts Q&A Sessions Vol4: Neo from The Venusian Arts (Finished) Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Venusian Arts Q&A Sessions Vol4: Neo from The Venusian Arts (Finished)

Hello Gentlemen,

Let me introduce to you Neo. Neo is one of our instructors living in the Las Vegas area. I just finished doing toronto with him and he kicks ass. Neo is a prime example of someone who overcame his physical obstacles (he's actually a handsome guy, but on the short side) and has built a enticing social life for himself in vegas filled with quality women and friends. Even if he wasn't a PUA, I would still hang out with him...he's a just an all around cool guy period. Neo has been in the community for a couple of years and has worked bootcamps with myself, LD, Mystery.
    Last edited by Matador; 06-07-2007, 07:29 PM.

watch out for a bloke with the initials bg

Comment

Thanks for the introduction Matador. Vegas has been an extraordinary training grounds to experience the Game, and I'm happy to share my experience.

Comment

If you or one of the other VA instructors was faced with a girl who particularly interested you (like a supermodel or something), would you try to get her by trusting your unconscious competence, your natural skills developed through years of conscious training to get her, or would you use your conscious, highly tactical game because it is more consistent, and would leave less room for error?

More simply, is your unconscious game as consistent as your conscious/tactical game?
        Last edited by ware_ru; 06-08-2007, 12:02 AM.

Comment

How do you tell a preselection DHV early on in set when you only have a small time window to convey it. How do you go into it right away?

Comment

how do you respond to amog when you yourself is a timid guy and do not like to hurt other people's feelings. It also seems like whenever I sarge, I get threathen constantly while my wing doesn't. Is it because of my body language that is causing this?

Comment

Originally posted by Matador View Post
              ...built a enticing social life for himself in vegas filled with quality women and friends...
              I remember you from Navy Pier last July. Nothing like a round of shots followed by a fun house!! Good to see you're still with the crew.

I'd like to hear more about the life you chose after joining the community. Including your day job (if you have one) and the identity you convey when you're out being social.

Thanks!

Comment

What are the best ways to deal with AMOG's,
                and if you can elaborate on your answers.

Slick

Comment

Wassup Neo I'm on the short side too (5"6) but its not an issue

When a girl is not attracted to you on your nonverbals alone what ways do PERSONALLY try and get attraction???

What kind of stories do you tell in comfort and how did you come up with them????

Do you write out your stories???? and how do you memorize the stories in field.?????

Comment

Hi Neo,

1) Mystery often tells his DHV stories to the 'sets' he opens with stories such as the black nails and ex-stripper gf story where he smashes the windows in.

I have always wondered why would a 'set/group' listen to stories that contain personal information like those examples above? I find it a bit counter-intuitive to talk about an "ex-gf" the group has no idea who you are talking about, never seen, or never met. Keep in mind that I'm not exclusively nit-picking on these specific stories but just that they are the classic and first to come in mind when Mystery talks about DHV stories.

I understand that there are a multitude of reasons that outweigh these factors such as sucking them into your reality, controlling the conversational ratio, including DHV spikes, conveying your identity, creating comfort early on, etc.

But, I never understood why stories containing personal information such as your childhood stories (how tall are you? Mystery story) or the fact that you touched the Hollywood Sign helps spark attraction.

From a completely 'attraction' perspective (not comfort), why wouldn't general stories such as talking about what you saw on the news or something about a man having his car breaking down in Australia and walking 100 miles to survive (which has nothing to do with you at all except what you want to talk about in your reality) wouldn't work as well with personal stories above?

I would think it would have to do with something about setting comfort up, but never understood why it would create attraction as a DHV besides the reasons mentioned above?

Thanks.

Comment

Beginners biggest mistakes?

Hi Neo,

a simple question:
                      in your experience in bootcamps what are the biggest mistakes that beginners make and how do you fix them?

Thanks, Enigma

Comment

Originally posted by Enigma View Post
                        Hi Neo,

a simple question:
                        in your experience in bootcamps what are the biggest mistakes that beginners make and how do you fix them?

Thanks, Enigma
                        Second question: what are the most [COLOR="black"]frequent [/COLOR]mistakes?

Comment

What can you do to maintain attraction in a long distance relationship with your LTR? Any advice you have successfully used? Anything to avoid?

G.

Comment

Originally posted by ware_ru View Post
                            If you or one of the other VA instructors was faced with a girl who particularly interested you (like a supermodel or something), would you try to get her by trusting your unconscious competence, your natural skills developed through years of conscious training to get her, or would you use your conscious, highly tactical game because it is more consistent, and would leave less room for error?

More simply, is your unconscious game as consistent as your conscious/tactical game?
                            The answer to your first question is, both.

Depending on where you are in your game will determine how much you will trust to your uncouncious and how much you will have to be conciously focusing on and aware of to get your outcome.

For example, when I first started, I had really think about the basic rules and concepts, like not conveying interest off the bat. I had to focus on not leaning it, acting too interested and giving compliments. I would think about what phase I was in, and what should logically happen next, and maybe even the topics I was going to talk about. Now I can trust that my natural behaviors and stories that I tell will follow these principles automatically so I don't have to remain concious of these ideas. Because I'm not thinking about it, occassionaly I may accidently do something that would show interest or convey lower value, but you don't have to be perfect to win.

If I was gaming a woman I was particularily interested in, I would probably think conciously that I should play solid game. This means acting consistently with my knowledge and field experience of what works. I would leave the basics to my unconcious but I would incorporate any ideas or strategies that I think of on the spot. Since I am conciously strategizing (ie. escalate slowly, stop first, solid TB, etc), I can increase the odds of my outcome, and make better more consistent decisions than if I was just going completely by habit and feeling in the moment.

So to answer your second question, I'm not sure my unconcious game is as good as my concious game to the extent that some of the things I have learned have not become habitual behavior patterns that will ultimately improve my ability to achieve my outcome, but my unconcious game is definitely good enough to consistently get me great results.

Comment

Originally posted by JimSmith View Post
                              How do you tell a preselection DHV early on in set when you only have a small time window to convey it. How do you go into it right away?
                              Well, there are unlimited ways if you are creative. You could reference any article on yourself as something a quality woman in your life gave you, you could reference something she is wearing with something a woman in your life has, enjoys, does, etc. You could show pictures of you with women, or tell an interesting story that includes you and another or many other women in it. You could refer to a story that a female friend of yours told you. As you can see, we can find any number of reasons to bring light to the fact that women are a natural and ordinary part of your world. The real art comes in saying it in a way where you are not bragging for the sake of bragging.

Comment

Working...
                              X