Train with Mystery Get Trained in your city

Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
How to make a friend love you? from the friend zone into the love zone... Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to make a friend love you? from the friend zone into the love zone...

Hey guys,

i have a question how you see in the title
    ive got such a cute little girl as a friend and i want some more than a friendship so how can i make her love me? youve got any tips or something?
    i dont know if i can use the same rules for the game when she know me for a year and we are friends? she dont know that im gaming or what pick up is but i want her and please tell me how i can go out of the friend zone into the love zone?

please help

This is a tricky situation but I think there's still a chance if you follow my advice to the tee and do EXACTLY as I say (this is highly fielded tested material that has a 100 percent success rate).

1.) Problem is she doesn't think of you as a romantic prospect. Therefore that ONLY way you're going to change that is by acting like a character in a romantic comedy. To begin, I'd recommend showering her with gifts (i.e. flowers, jewelry, candy, small children). Make sure the gifts are expensive and you leave the price tags on so she knows you mean business.

2.) She hasn't caught on to the fact you like her yet so you should definitely tell her. Since this will be a moment she'll probably cherish and remember forever, make sure to spring it on her when she least expects it. I converted a friend of 10 years into a FB when I confessed my feelings to her at her grandma's funeral. By confessing your like/love/stalkerish infatuation to her in the most awkward way imaginable, you are ensuring you differentiate yourself from all the "badboys" who she complains about and who fuck her and then dump her. Which brings me to point 3 AND 4.

3/4.) Ask her continually if she likes you and make sure she knows she can ALWAYS complain about ANYTHING to you and you'll listen like one of her BFF girlfriends. See, most guys give up once the girl says "Let's just be friends" once or twice BUT NOT YOU. Even if she shoots you down the first one or twelve times, that doesn't mean you can't change her mind by asking ALL the time. I'd recommend asking, "So, how do you feel about me now? Am I any closer to being your future boyfriend who will love you forever?" every 2-5 minutes. By splicing this inquiry in between her confiding her secrets to you, you'll not only win her trust, but you'll flood her system with your "love poison" (!!!!)

5.) Do all this over a really expensive and flashy dinner she has no idea you're bringing her to. Ideally, you'll call her up with a subterfuge like, "Hey, I remember you were upset about that jerk who just used you and dumped you. How about we grab and drink and you can tell me about it. I LOVE TO HEAR ABOUT ALL YOUR PROBLEMS!" (remember point 3/4??) So, now that you've won her friendship trust, there's no better way to violate that than to shock her with a really over-the-top and elaborate dinner date!!! Plan this strategically and you'll have her wet in her panties before she sits down. Consider hiring a mariachi band to serenade her with some original love sonnets you wrote for her. Also, hiring someone to carve an ice sculpture of her is HIGH RECOMMENDED (I can give you the guy's number if you need it!). As she's reeling from the shock of your little "surprise" start bombarding her with: "Do you like me? I like you!!! I really like you. You like me, right? You're much cooler and better looking than me and I know I pretended to be your friend for all these years and you've never even considered me as a fuck-worthy but now, suddenly, because I want to be your boyfriend I'm going to expect you to spontaneously feel attracted to me. Additionally, if you turn me down, I will make sure to tell everyone what a BITCH you are and emphasize all the time, effort, and money I put into this little endeavor." (That's an original FT'd routine, "btw", please don't post anywhere outside of this forum)

Finally, just use logic, bro. Chicks are totally susceptible to logical persuasion. If all else fails, simply reiterate the fact that you're a super nice guy who completely worships her and would always seek her validation and approval. Also, just be honest and let her know you posted about her on an internet forum. I'm sure she'll be flattered. Oh, and if you're nervous and needy the whole time, it'll TOTALLY turn her on because it'll show you're genuine and really like her.

Good luck, bro! Can't wait to read to LR next week!!!!!!!!

Judge, OUT!
    Last edited by The Judge; 03-11-2008, 01:28 PM.

Comment

I disagree with Judge about how to proceed. I was reading his post almost expecting him to say "just kidding!" at the end. He claims it's field-tested, but ... woof, I dunno. Let's just say my experience differs.

Does a woman want all that romantic stuff - flowers and candy and nice dinners, etc?

Yes. But she wants that from a man she's attracted to. Not from her best friend.

Remember where the LJBF zone comes from: comfort without attraction. Buying her a nice dinner, telling her she can always talk to you ... those are friend actions, comfort-building ones.

Talk to her logically about it? Nonsense. Her logical answer - if you're in LJBF-land - is that she likes you as a friend, but doesn't want to doink your brains out.

You need to focus on attraction. On kino, on seeing you as a sexual being. You may not be able to escalate very far with her directly (but definitely start layering in kino right away). You want to build jealousy by having her see you with other women, to hear about whatever wild adventures you're having.

In this sort of situation, I expect it to take a while for her to reframe her view of you. The big dramatic gesture is likely to end in a big dramatic failure.

Comment

Originally posted by Hotspur View Post
        I disagree with Judge about how to proceed. I was reading his post almost expecting him to say "just kidding!" at the end. He claims it's field-tested, but ... woof, I dunno. Let's just say my experience differs.

Does a woman want all that romantic stuff - flowers and candy and nice dinners, etc?

Yes. But she wants that from a man she's attracted to. Not from her best friend.

Remember where the LJBF zone comes from: comfort without attraction. Buying her a nice dinner, telling her she can always talk to you ... those are friend actions, comfort-building ones.

Talk to her logically about it? Nonsense. Her logical answer - if you're in LJBF-land - is that she likes you as a friend, but doesn't want to doink your brains out.

You need to focus on attraction. On kino, on seeing you as a sexual being. You may not be able to escalate very far with her directly (but definitely start layering in kino right away). You want to build jealousy by having her see you with other women, to hear about whatever wild adventures you're having.

In this sort of situation, I expect it to take a while for her to reframe her view of you. The big dramatic gesture is likely to end in a big dramatic failure.
        Do you talk to women??? Ask any woman what she wants in a man and they ALL say, "A nice guy who will buy me flowers. Take me on nice dates. Listen to me. Be loyal." Everything I suggested is perfectly sound advice. (If you don't believe me check out The View or try watching Friends or any other chick program. Duh.)

And you don't respect women's logic?!?!?! Dude, at the end of the day, a woman selects who she's going to fall in love with by saying, "Hmmmmm HotSpur was with other women, he made me jealous, and he grabbed me all over...but The Judge, on the other hand, he bought me a really expensive dinner, told me over and over how much he loves me, needs me, and revolves his world around me, THEN he read me those beautiful love sonnets AND gave me an ice sculptor. The logical choice is to fall in love with The Judge. I will now fall in love with The Judge." So while you're at home wacking off to your "jealousy plotlines" I'll be putting my plotline in some HB's (former friend!) vag. BO-YAH!

Finally, how could you possibly think I'd be kidding about this? I mean, this guy obviously is an experienced PUA who's read Mystery Method and totally read the [URL="http://www.venusianarts.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9562"]disclaimer [/URL]by the admins. Seriously, this is a great topic that NO ONE HAS POSTED ON HERE BEFORE. If I didn't offer that amazingly sound advice, guys would be running around acting like complete jerks and forgetting how much women LOVE presents and supplicating behavior.

Seriously man, you need to get your act together and learn what women REALLY want...
        Last edited by The Judge; 03-11-2008, 04:08 PM.

Comment

Judge for president!! :-)

Comment

Hi Judge. You said something very different on my thread about getting a friend to start feeling attraction. Have a read.

Comment

Judge was being sarcastic.

Sarcasm doesn't always translate very well online, without voice tone. It often sounds - as this case did - like somebody who's got everything backwards. That's why emoticons are so popular.

Comment

Yeah kino is a big thing and to be honest I didn't really do much of it when I met the girl I like. But hopefully I will turn it around.

Comment

Isolate yourself for some time

+

Make other options available

+

1. Female pre-selection
                  2. Leader of men
                  3. Protector of loved ones
                  4. Willingness to emote (to show real emotion, to not be a fake)

+

Cocky & Funny

+

Kino KINO KINO

Don't rush it (she needs to adapt to your change, you're not working with a new target here) and don't give a fuck what the outcome is. If you start giving a fuck, you're gonna fuck it up. I did momentarily, and then I realized why I was able to patch things up so well with her for a period of time. When I started actually caring about my progress with her and the possibility of losing her as a friend if I wasn't careful, I temporarily reverted to AFC-mode. It wasn't a terrible experience, but it was definitely not the best time I had with her that day.

If you don't understand anything I said above, go pick up The Mystery Method and get it ingrained in your head. Honestly, converting a LJBF into more is a hell of a lot tougher than starting from scratch with someone new. I did it for the hell of it simply to prove it was possible and I went through more trouble than I would've liked to. Go see my thread and you'll know what I'm talking about.

Comment

Working...
                  X