X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Approching this girl I like.

I'm a full time collage student, and on campus there is this gorgeous Girl that i like, but i don't know the proper way t approch her. we both take the same class, so there is something in common there, and she works at a place called the Ask Us desk. bassically its a place where students come to ask questions, like locations, prices of thing etc. how should i approch this?

One option would be to open her with a cocky-funny question at the Ask Us Desk. Make it ridiculous and funny so that it breaks the monotony of the normal boring questions she gets. Then stack to something else that would brighten up her shift. Be a pleasant and interesting interruption.

Comment

since we're in he same class, i could approch for that, maybe asking for study partners or about our papers.

Comment

stroll by her work ask her a few school questions at the same time throw in a few cocky funny jokes. then when you see her in class; tell her why she's stalking you and go from there. you can say something like, "I swear i forgot to return the pen form the counter, i didnt know you have to stalk me for it." I used this before it broke the ice.

good luck

Comment

This is prime opportunity to go cocky funny. Think of some offbeat, crazy, funny question to ask her. Keep a straight face when you ask her.

Don't ask her to study with you or whatnot, especially if she doesn't know you. That would telegraph interest on your part too early in the game.

Comment

I'll write a longer thread on this later but for now just realize you're pretty much making every mistake. Ever.

First, don't refer to girls you want to nail as girls you "like". Are you a 12-year-old boy with a crush? If not, she's a fucking target, dude. Calling girls "targets" isn't misogynist or community-speak; it's simply a better way to think of someone you want to seduce. Putting some chick on a pedestal where she's this "gorgeous Girl" who you really "like" will be sub-communicated in you BL, voice tone, etc. You'll ruin everything just by thinking of a girl like she's this super hot babe you have this mega crush on (just like you learned watching teen movies where the shy, sweet guy ends up with the girl in the end so, of course, you believe by treating her like a little princess you TOO WILL GET IN HER THE END!!!!! YAYYYYYY!!!!! SOCIAL CONDITIONING!!!)

Well, sorry to burst your bubble dude, but movies are complete bullshit. This chick is waiting for some hot, alpha guy who's charismatic and treats her like she's below him to come along and sweep her off her feet. We live in a world dictated by evolution, not Hollywood. Why would some girl want to mix her genes with a guy who's lower status than her? Would you want to nail some nasty fat ug? NO! You're probably lusting for this chick because you view her as higher status than you. Subsequently, it's not only going to ruin your chances with her to treat her like a goddess, but it'll be a fucking insult to her that you actually believe she'd be interested in pair-bonding with a low-value guy who's gonna treat her like she's some super goddess...

...bringing me to my next point: What the fuck is this routine about trying to find something you "have in common" with her to open. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news here but this girl probably doesn't give a shit about you. If she even knows you exist there's no fucking reason why she's gonna suddenly be like, "Hey! I want to find out what me and this random creepy guy who's posting about me on internet forums have in common!!!" You're making a sequencing mistake dude: You're trying for rapport before you have attraction. Until this girl sees you as high value and someone she could potentially want to combine her genetics with (see above paragraph), she won't give a flying fuck about you. Sorry. Life's hard. Learn PUA.

So, here's your mission solider: Actually learn MM and PUA and start using the terminology. I know all these words like calling women "targets" or "HBs" and referring to starting a conversation as "opening" or "approaching" sounds dumb, but when you ingrain this into your consciousness, you'll stop behaving like a dumbass from some sappy teen movie and like a guy who gets laid. THESE SIMPLE WORDS WILL CHANGE EVERYTHING. You'll start sub-coming the attributes of a PUA (synonymous with the attributes of a high value guy who GIRLS WANT TO FUCK). You'll stop worrying about "screwing it up" and just start to act natural. Sure, we can tell you to be "cocky funny" and I could even write you out a transcript of what to say. But I'm not. Because that wouldn't teach you the lesson you need to learn. That lesson is stop acting like an AFC chode and pick up MM. Learn the terminology. And, once you're ready, come back and start talking like a guy who gets laid.

Pax.

Comment

Judge, you are my hero.

Comment

hahaha

my advice man is this;

forget she exists, dont even look at her. read TMM, The Game, take the StyleLife challenge in the Rules to the Game book, then once you're a success game this trick for all shes worth. shit by then you might realize that shes not attractive to you anymore.

boom! 1-itis gone

Comment

The Judge's response should be stickied. That is all.

Comment

judge, thank you. that was the kind of talk i needed. your right, i need to stop acting like some AFC chump and be a damn man. i'll just go up to her desk, which i have to do anyway cause it holds the key to my job, and stat talking. a friend of mine does just that, he says all these crazy things as as an ice breaker, and it works.

Comment

Originally posted by Decibel
                      I can't even remember how many times TJ's made me soil my underoos at work. C'mon, like you've never shat yourself laughing before.
                      i believe that would be a DLV

i have tried to fart and underestimated the powers that be and shat myself before though.

Comment

TJ is good.

TOO good. I think we might have to trade him.

Comment

Originally posted by Decibel
                          If you open her at work, she'll be in hired gun mode, so methinks you should game her off hours. Approach then as you would any of your other sets.
                          I also should point out that you wouldn't really have to treat her like a hired gun, because she is working a monkey-esque student job at college and is not working for commission or for your tips. She isn't trying to obtain anything from you... you're a fellow student, not a customer.

Comment

::applauds the Judge::

Comment

well, i won't be able to approch her till after spring break, which starts his weekend. thill then, i need to think of what to say, something thats a good ice breaker. if anyone is willing to help, please continue posting.

Comment

Working...
                              X