Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It seems like my seduction skills does not work with her.

Background of the story - I have this friend who is a very attractive and she belongs to my group

of friends. I once consider her my friend because I was not attracted to her but as times goes by

i suddenly realize i like her but everytime i try to seduce her, she eventually has a new

boyfriend. There was a time where i first tried to seduce her and get out of the friendzone. We

had a lot of dates and i usually put on some sexual tension and some kino. I know she was into to

me but after a few days she had a new bf which i barely did not even know and she just know that

man for a few weeks. So i was devasted and started to sarge different girls. (i am the kind person who sticks with one girl). So after a few months they broke up and i came into the picture again because i really like to have sex with this girl. We dated again and it happened again she has a new boyfriend. And i really don't know what went wrong with my game.

So here goes the story
    After a few months with his new bf they eventually broke up and we started dating again but this time she would call me a lot and by the way she talks on the phone i could really say that she miss me. And she was the one initiate some dates so i agreed but sometimes i made myself not available to her to portay to her that i am a busy man. We had our last date and we held hands with each other. after 3 days me and my friends decided to go to a bar and that happened last night. She also went to the bar but i didn't know that she was to bring someone else. So after seeing that the two of them are together i felt really sad again because it is happening again. So when we are the bar i was not able to get into my game. heck i was so disappointed that it seems like i loss my skills i failed to number close girls at the bar because all i can see is the two of them holding with each others hand. When they arrived i know that her new boy does not have game because she was the one who is escalating with him. They didn't barely talk to each other so the night past and i still don't have any number close and my approach were lame by that time. So after i woke this morning i just saw her relationship status on facebook the she is now in a relationship. And that really sucks. It seems like i was broken hearted. but as of now i am starting to recover and i had to plan a different tactics right now and move on. But i really want to fuck her.

First off, I'm slightly confused if you just want to fuck her or date her? But it sounds to me that she has you in the friend zone, which contrary to popular belief is just find you can change that easily with the right know how. I personally think you should move on cause it sounds a lot like oneitis so first off get some other girls in your life or social network. Because trust me there's nothing that will grab a girls attention quicker then your willingness to walk away. If you really want this girl which it seems you do first off get other girls, secondly raise your attraction (with the other girls DHV) qualify the shit out of her, tell her some interesting stories keep telling her how busy you are always push pull, and remember to punish negative behavior and lastly pull a GOOD boyfriend destroyer and she will be all yours. It sounds simple in theory but its a lot of work. I'm currently writing an E-book on how to go from friend to Lover or sleeping with a girl who has LJBF you. If you have any more questions just PM and I'll help you out.
    Happy Sarging, The TRUTH

Comment

At first i just want to make her my fuck buddy but after a long time i started to fall for her. After what happen to me last night it came back again, i just want to make her my fuck buddy. I also did some push pull before. when we were dating i was dating another girl and she suddenly knows that i am dating another girl because she saw our picture together but i was so in love with her back then that i left the other girl that i was dating. And what do you mean by punishing negative behavior? how do i do that? thank you.
      Now they just uploaded the two of them sleeping together in a bed in our group in facebook. Damn this really hurts me a lot today but i am sure that something good will happen to me

Comment

Okay so I see what your goal is, my opinion is just move on. But I'll answer your question if you want to make her your F-buddy. You need to do everything i stated above. What I mean by punishing negative behavior is simple, if she doesn't respond or react in a way you find appropriate(showing you attention or affection to the game your using on her) change your body language posture and everything about your attention focus it away from her and ignore her for a few seconds. Do some reading up on push/pull techniques and bait hook release techniques those will help you with this. But overall it seems like you have feelings for her and you want to be more then just F-buddys otherwise why go through all the trouble? You only have one more chance with this so figure out what you did wrong in the past with her correct your game or whatever it is that went wrong and sarge through this time a bigger, better more confident man and you will get her or whatever it is you want.

Comment

wow thank you. the only thing that i didn't do with your advice is changing my body posture to ignore her. maybe that is one of the reason i failed to get her. I am really confused right now because i have read in the art of seduction by Robert greene is that you shouldn't tell someone the you like her because that will only make her stay away from you or she will not like you back. So i did that to her i was giving her mix signals before to confuse her. My mix signals that i use is about sexual things that i want to do with her. So i am thinking about right now is that maybe because i didn't tell her what i feel is one of the reason why i didn't make her my girlfriend. Could that be possible? because i had met someone before and i made her my girlfriend in our first meeting because i told her that i like her too. So what should i do to the woman i will date next time? should i tell her that i like her or should i just send mix signals and wait til she pops the question that she wanted to be my girlfriend? I am the man so is that a reason that i should be the one leading her to make me her boyfriend and i should be the one who should ask her and not wait for her to ask me to make her my girlfriend. thank you
          Last edited by Attraction; 03-25-2012, 04:26 AM.

Comment

Or she just doesn't want you and you should stop being manipulative and creepy.

Comment

How can you say that i am being manipulative and creepy? So i can change my style
              thank you

Comment

Don't play mind games with her. Let her know what you'd like and take it on the chin if she doesn't want the same thing.

Comment

I wouldn't play mind games, but instead never let her know your interested always kinda be a "mystery" cliche I know but its true. Show her affection in limited doses UNTIL your in comfort phase where you can be yourself more so and open up and tell her how you feel. But make sure your already dating and kissing regularly before you drop any " I like you" bombs or this may scare her off. Just make sure shes forsure into you before you tell her u like her but even before that make sure you qualify the hell out of her get a good udnerstanding of what it is she wants. See if that matches what you want and make your decision from there! best of luck brother!

Comment

Originally posted by Jubeanation View Post
                    Don't play mind games with her. Let her know what you'd like and take it on the chin if she doesn't want the same thing.
                    ok i understand. i will do it next time

Comment

Originally posted by The-Truth View Post
                      I wouldn't play mind games, but instead never let her know your interested always kinda be a "mystery" cliche I know but its true. Show her affection in limited doses UNTIL your in comfort phase where you can be yourself more so and open up and tell her how you feel. But make sure your already dating and kissing regularly before you drop any " I like you" bombs or this may scare her off. Just make sure shes forsure into you before you tell her u like her but even before that make sure you qualify the hell out of her get a good udnerstanding of what it is she wants. See if that matches what you want and make your decision from there! best of luck brother!

ok the only thing that i didn't do is that i didn't tell her what i feel. we are already dating a couple of times and one thing that i almost got is the kiss. I cant forget this girl because she gave me a handjob before and wanted some more hehehe

Comment

So u still talk to her or are u ignoring her 4 the moment? Ive been where u are emotionally but different situation. She seems to know that ur there 4 her no matter what and that gives her the power if her "relationship" blows up on her , ur her emotional backup not the physical one where u wish to be. My advice is get another girl to flirt with u when ur with her or walk around hugging one in front of her. Dont fall into her trap and dont be down about her, oneitis can kill a mans game and self esteem. I would know. Try that first and see if that wrks. PM if u need more help or advice. Peace!

Comment

Originally posted by Eternity View Post
                          So u still talk to her or are u ignoring her 4 the moment? Ive been where u are emotionally but different situation. She seems to know that ur there 4 her no matter what and that gives her the power if her "relationship" blows up on her , ur her emotional backup not the physical one where u wish to be. My advice is get another girl to flirt with u when ur with her or walk around hugging one in front of her. Dont fall into her trap and dont be down about her, oneitis can kill a mans game and self esteem. I would know. Try that first and see if that wrks. PM if u need more help or advice. Peace!
                          What the fuck is wrong with you? It's not a trap, it's the dynamic of their relationship. If she wants his emotional support, so be it. If he wants more, he should make that clear. But it's like there's a seething conspiracy in this thread to work out how to best manipulate her emotional insecurities so the OP can get a root.

Comment

Originally posted by Eternity View Post
                            As of the moment i am ignoring her and i am gaining back my confidence again . I am currently mastering inner game by carlos xuma to get me back on track.wow that is almost the same as my situation. i think there is a little chance that it seems like i was an emotional back up. I remember when we were at the bar i was sitting beside her and i talked to a girl next to me and then suddenly she push my head at the back. I didn't think that she was jealous because she were holding hands with the other man.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubeanation View Post
                              What the fuck is wrong with you? It's not a trap, it's the dynamic of their relationship. If she wants his emotional support, so be it. If he wants more, he should make that clear. But it's like there's a seething conspiracy in this thread to work out how to best manipulate her emotional insecurities so the OP can get a root.
                              what is the meaning of OP? because i have been searching it on PUA lingo and i didn't find it. I want to know so i can fully understand thank you.

Comment

Working...
                              X