X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girl calls me out?!!!!

So on my last FR I K-closed this HB 9. We have been texting and what not, joking back and forth. So today we were texting but i was taking a long time to text her back each time just to make sure she knows im busy and non-needy etc. So she calls me on it. She says "you know you suck at texts" so I respond in a freezout because I would definitely say we are in comfort now. I say "thanks?" and leave it at that. She responds a little bit later changing the subject completely, i think becaus she realized i didn't approve. Then she called me tonight (quick side note, i had a girl friend do my voice machine to show pre-selection as someone shared here, hopefully that worked positively). She called me for a basically dumb reason but she is like, why does it take you so long to respond to my texts ... I said because im busy ... she said doing what ... I said doing HW/ i was in class/ but most importantly haning w/ friends. What would a good answer be? I mean am i jumping into her frame and lowering my value by answering her question? Did i seem needy and like i was trying to qualify to her or did I DHV by saying I'm busy w/ work and friends? Should I have said something like, none of your bees wax missy and joke about it and change the subject?

This is where alot of people lose. I would say to not to use a joking statment because it will come right back to the question. Just let her know you are a busy man and time isn't cheap. (Most important you must keep your FRAME).

Comment

I once dated a girl who sent me a text asking if I was mad at her for just the same reason...I was taking too long to respond...I think texting is considered a playful non serious thing that you engage in for fun so you should just keep your answers short and playful ...I was trying to formulate these responses packed with information and I think it displayed too much neediness and it also took a long time to answer her...we didn't last very long...so i would say keep texting a fun thing and try to respond quickly each time and always be funny and keep each response short and sweet...

You can make a joke about taking too long to respond to her like "The more I like a girl the less and less we interact...If you never hear from me again you'll know I've fallen madly in love with you..."

You should also probably use texting to neg her a little as well as build comfort...a little of both....Make jokes... ask her "what are you wearing?"...If she asks you what you're doing say "I'm having sex....I'll text you back later..."

Last edited by chillspike; 09-09-2008, 09:03 AM.

Comment

^ that is the best answer I've heard! I think I will use that in my day game!

Comment

haha! yeah sounds good guys. Lots of good comments. I will def. try the "Im having sex, ttyl" comment! sounds hilarous!

Comment

what if you say the "havin sex ttyl" one and she replies like

".....uh ok?" and she either gets totally weirded out, or in the case she does actually like you, she takes that as a slap in the face? And I definitely plan on using it by the way, not knockin it at all

Just curious cuz I can see that happening

Comment

haha, you'll be field testing it so you tell us!

Comment

well i would add a smiley in the text to show a joking playul kind of manner where she would understand that i wasnt trying to blow her off just like this

Comment

Sometimes you may want to or need to let some time drag between text, but it's not always or necessarily a DLV to text back and forth a few texts. Just don't get caught up in a 2 hour text marathon. You have to do some of both, otherwise your attempt at DHV results in DLV.

Comment

Working...
                  X