Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what do you think?

i negged this HB9 at work.

so i neg her with "thats why you feel like an older sister to me"

she first had her natural reaction like she was like aww then she realized i pretty much called her old. so she goes on telling me her sister is 18 and she was like "yea youre a young chick" i was like "chick?" she meant chicken i guess... so then shes like "yeah im an old lady" (shes only 29...im 23 and ive been with 1 girl older than her)

so whats her deal? was she trying to qualify herself or something? im just curous what you all think. im also curious why she mentioned her sister... and how i can use her to get in the door with her sis.. i originally am using her for social proof at work - i kinda of gotten one-itis for this other HB at work ;x

p.s.

i dont need lectures on how its a bad idea to date at work- i already know but i just cant help it so what do you think about her reaction?
    Last edited by _versatile; 08-25-2008, 02:23 PM.

I think, 1. more people should be replying...
    2. I think it was a blate "Shit test". She gave In to you in the end but with a shit test. If she would of seen you feel guilty and looked like you would say sorry, you would of failed the shit test. check out on how to deal with shit tests.

Comment

No ones replying becuase it was a bad post. You gave us 2 seconds of dialogue between you and a person. How exactly are you supposed to comment on that?

On top of that, you don't need to insult (or neg, your choice) girls to get a reaction from them. Negs are used sparingly, not to be thrown out at every single oppourtunity. She was making a statement that shows you insulted her and was like "yeah, thats me alright...". That's not a good thing.

You want to be a seducer, not someone known as an asshole that insults every person they meet. Negs are TEASES, not insults. You need to learn that lesson I think.

Comment

Originally posted by checkers View Post
        No ones replying becuase it was a bad post. You gave us 2 seconds of dialogue between you and a person. How exactly are you supposed to comment on that?
        I guess youre right.

On top of that, you don't need to insult (or neg, your choice) girls to get a reaction from them. Negs are used sparingly, not to be thrown out at every single oppourtunity. She was making a statement that shows you insulted her and was like "yeah, thats me alright...". That's not a good thing.

Since I didn't give enough details. your reality of what happened is perception. well i read somewhere that we need to use the room to my advantage. i know its a bad place to date women and what not, but with all the knowledge ive learned from the
        community and originally from "the game" by style, which was refered to me by this older chick i was having sex with - i guess she gamed me.

It has truly switched on my need to be Alpha Male in that room where I work.

You want to be a seducer, not someone known as an asshole that insults every person they meet. Negs are TEASES, not insults. You need to learn that lesson I think.

with that being said. Since it is a workplace, and there are consequences for having a girl on buyers remorse. my objective is not to seduce women there. i mean who the F* are you to tell me what the F* i want? but it is my fault for not explaining the whole scenario

i guess i didnt mention that i had already gotten her number. in a workplace, its about being their main person. being that alpha male. so its not like i go around like im cold calling bitches and negging whoever i can cuz i think its gonna get me laid. her circle is me and my wing in that office. so yeah we are friends and she is still pretty new, so im just breaking her in slowly. a girl like her, is used to getting AFC attention, even in that place shes getting the HB attention already. so i need to let her know that Im not hitting on you, Im just a young charming energetic friendly guy.

so to all the resourceful people who are here to grow by putting our minds and experience together... the question is....

why did she bring her sister into this? - thats what im really curious about and... can use her as a Pivot?

Last edited by azazels_wolf; 08-26-2008, 12:01 AM. Reason: immature insults

Comment

Hey, if you can't take a harsh truth then don't ask a question man. I'm pointing out you need to give us more info on the interaction. You're posting a neg and her answer. Thats like, having Darth Vader say "I'm your father" and Luke to go "NOOOOOOO!" and thats all you tell us.

So, give us some more to work with the situation rather than an explation of why you're gaming at your workplace.

Comment

The only thing I'm going to add to this is the reminder that (and I quote) "the appropriate response to a neg is laughter"!!! very important point, if she's not laughing in response to your neg then it was an insult not a neg.

Comment

yelling at this noob

checkers man, no post is a bad post, you help a brother out, thats the main reason why people should be here for... you posted he learnt he should put more of what happend? its not a bad post.
              I think another important lesson is to correct this forums minds into helping and being '+'. you dont have to have such an angry tone at noobs like that. You could of chilled out and said that a bit nicely, and for everyone who didnt reply, ignoring people who want to understand Is just Fu**ed up.

peace
              Last edited by Silver-Fox; 04-08-2009, 06:58 AM.

Comment

And why did we have to revive such an OLD argument? Silver, this thread is long ago done and over with, please don't rehash an old conflict.

Comment

Working...
                X