X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Potential Threesome with a twist.

So I have been seeing this girl, HB7.5, for the last few months. She's really into me and we done almost everything except for intercourse ( no anal). I've had her in my bed, both of us naked, wet and ready to go and she still says no. I guess she is a virgin and wants to wait until marriage to have sex (I've tried everything to get around this).

Here comes the twist. I was going to put her on the back burner until she told me about a conversation with her cousin HB8.5 . Long story short her cousin is down for a threesome. They wouldn't do anything to each other so all the attention would be on me. She says her cousin is the only girl she would share me with.

So how do I go about initiating this without seeming too eager? Her cousin is a little bit more attractive so I think she is a little insecure about me like her more or giving her attention. How do I make this happen? HELP! lol

You chill and you say ok.

Comment

I've already said ok. But I'm referring to the logistics how to make it happen without trying to force it. I don't ever see her cousin so I would have to get them isolated together in some way. Any suggestions?

Comment

Yeah : she should introduce the action. You can spend a night watching videos, or playing games (monopoly, truth or dare, and then dare getting kinky altogether), whatever.

David Shade usually gets girls started together and focuses on their pleasure through the exeprience - he recommends this and stresses it as an important factor.

Anyhow, your girlfriend should make the other girl more comfortable if she helps you organize the event - the key here is comfort.

Comment

Working...
        X