Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help, confused don't know wat to do!

So this girl i work with .....

started talking to her two weeks ago, and i' ran game on her and it worked perfect, and it was while i was working and she was off, and then i had to go back to work...

a few days later i get invited to a movie they (co-workers) were going to, i went and i was clearly the alpha male and i tried to run some more game on her and crashed a bit, but she still chilled and talked with me the whole night, more than every other person in the group...

two days later, i tell her to wait for me after work cuz i got something to show her (bullshitting) cuz i wanted to have her walk me to coffie on my break and i was going to CAVEMAN on her and just go for the makeout, and then one of her girlfriends showed up and she kinda likes me too, so i restrained and did a little bit of group theory....

a few days later after that i went to a movie with her and her girlfriend, and i told her i wanted her number cuz i didn't have it and i was kool about it, and then we watched the movie and afterwards she was gettin picked up and i could do anything but she remembered and gave me her number anywayz.

then two days ago, i told her to take me to coffie wen she'z done work and she agreed and wen i went to see her she tells me that she forgot that she had tanning appointment and couldn't take me. I was like OK. and then she tells me that her number changed so she gives me the new number. So she starts to talk to her friend outside, and we end up talking and then her friend had to leave. We were talking and i was KINOING her a lot, and running DHV stories, and then i told her that she should take me to McD instead since itz closer to her crib, and we walk over there just fluffing and playfully hitting each other. i go to McD and she waits for me to get my food and we walk back and at the Traffic light i interlock her fingers after a HIGH FIVE and then i pulled her in and gave her hug, it was a weird angle and i pussied out in going for the makeout.... well at least she didn't give me a PITY PAT.

- thing is she still loooks at me like she did the first day,
    - she always stops just to talk to me,
    - she agrees to all my future projections
    - she remembers past conversations
    - she discusses our convos to all her co-worker friends

QUESTIONS; am i in the friendship zone already or should keep going at it cuz everytime i quit she reels me in with enough IOI's ...

pliz help with the next move
    Last edited by mutape7; 08-16-2008, 08:53 PM.

If you continue to escalate kino you won't end up in the friends zone- she's obviously still attracted. You'll want to continue to get some more comfort time in with her in isolation at a comfort location, and keep the kino going.

Comment

She's waiting for you to throw the touchdown pass. Throw it. If you don't there will be some other guy out there willing to intercept.

Would you say that you are part of her social circle of friends, and if so, when you are all together, are you the AMOG that makes things happen or are you more of an observer?

Comment

Originally posted by mutape7 View Post
        So this girl i work with .....

started talking to her two weeks ago, and i' ran game on her and it worked perfect, and it was while i was working and she was off, and then i had to go back to work...

a few days later i get invited to a movie they (co-workers) were going to, i went and i was clearly the alpha male and i tried to run some more game on her and crashed a bit, but she still chilled and talked with me the whole night, more than every other person in the group...

two days later, i tell her to wait for me after work cuz i got something to show her (bullshitting) cuz i wanted to have her walk me to coffie on my break and i was going to CAVEMAN on her and just go for the makeout, and then one of her girlfriends showed up and she kinda likes me too, so i restrained and did a little bit of group theory....

a few days later after that i went to a movie with her and her girlfriend, and i told her i wanted her number cuz i didn't have it and i was kool about it, and then we watched the movie and afterwards she was gettin picked up and i could do anything but she remembered and gave me her number anywayz.

then two days ago, i told her to take me to coffie wen she'z done work and she agreed and wen i went to see her she tells me that she forgot that she had tanning appointment and couldn't take me. I was like OK. and then she tells me that her number changed so she gives me the new number. So she starts to talk to her friend outside, and we end up talking and then her friend had to leave. We were talking and i was KINOING her a lot, and running DHV stories, and then i told her that she should take me to McD instead since itz closer to her crib, and we walk over there just fluffing and playfully hitting each other. i go to McD and she waits for me to get my food and we walk back and at the Traffic light i interlock her fingers after a HIGH FIVE and then i pulled her in and gave her hug, it was a weird angle and i pussied out in going for the makeout.... well at least she didn't give me a PITY PAT.

- thing is she still loooks at me like she did the first day,
        - she always stops just to talk to me,
        - she agrees to all my future projections
        - she remembers past conversations
        - she discusses our convos to all her co-worker friends

QUESTIONS; am i in the friendship zone already or should keep going at it cuz everytime i quit she reels me in with enough IOI's ...

pliz help with the next move

This is similar to whats happened with me and this girl at my gym. see other thread.

i say go for it, whats to lose?

Comment

Working...
        X