X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to do?

There is this girl I like, she's really cute. I'd say HB9 at least. The problem is, I never talk to her unless she needs something from me. ( I'm selling some stuff, like bus-cards, etc. )

She's in my class, so I pretty much see her everyday. How do I open on her? She gets a lot of attention from other guys in our class.

I'm new to this world, and I'm still learning. This will be my first 'real' approach. I've read Mystery's book and a few articles on the Internet. Help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance,

Henkie.

NEWBIE!!!

dont look stupid.. adn dont take shit from those guys.. walk up to her and say, "damn.. parties up in this bitch"

Comment

What's wrong with [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]"hello"[/COLOR]? If you want to talk with her then go talk with her! =) Provide interesting conversation, a bit of humour, and try not to stare at her chest [I]too[/I] much, and she'll enjoy the interaction.

The problem with classrooms (at high schools anyway, not so much at college and uni) is the exaggerated social status of students. Everyone has a very distinct status, and talking with someone of a much lower status than you might *shock horror* lower your own value for being seen with them! Or that's how people seem to think, but trust me it's bullshit. Altering your social status in school is a lot easier than you might think, so if you're worried that her being a hot babe makes her social value much higher than yours, don't be. If she throws you any shit-tests, knock them away unfazed. If any of the other guys try to amog you for talking to her, out-alpha them. If you've read Mystery's book and some online articles then you should already have an idea of how to do this, and if you want more ideas then there are plenty of interesting threads in the 'best of' and 'articles' sections.

If you're in the same class as her then you obviously have at least one thing in common :P. If you have any specific questions, feel free to ask! We're here to help!

-Silver-

Comment

You need to read the basics of opening. Come up with something interesting to ask her, and deliver it in an offhand way.

Opening is hard, and there's a lot of material on these boards about it. But take a step back. You need to lay the foundations of your game before you start worry about what to say to any particular girl.

Comment

I had a huge conversation on MSN yesterday, we even talked about sex. She asked me if this conversation could be between me and her ( Since we said a lot of personal things ).

Are we in mid-game now?

Comment

Nice job. You're deep into comfort.

Next thing to do is spend some more comfort time with her IN PERSON, then moving into seduction should be fairly easy if you can arrange the logistics.

Comment

Originally posted by azazels_wolf View Post
              Nice job. You're deep into comfort.

Next thing to do is spend some more comfort time with her IN PERSON, then moving into seduction should be fairly easy if you can arrange the logistics.
              I messed up today

School was out, I took the bus and went home. The girl goes with the bus too, apparently ( never saw her before ). She walked up to me, asked me if the seat next to me was available, and I replied with "Yea, sure".

The conversation was REALLY, REALLY boring... I really messed up. I really get shy when I talk to beautiful women. Can I fix this, or should I let her go?

Comment

Don't take yourself out of the game prematurely.

Okay, you were boring. So you need to work on that. Fine.

But keep trying. Don't be afraid of getting blown out. You may well get blown out here, but so what?

All you'll learn is that getting blown out doesn't hurt as much as you think it will.

Comment

It's not going to hurt to hit her up on MSN again, after a little conversation try to guide it this way:

You: "You are so totally one of those people who can only be conversational online!" (get her to qualify to you)
                  Her: What? I am not blahblahblah
                  You: You barely had a word to say to me on the bus the other day, are you getting shy on me or something? (continue qualifying)
                  Her: You weren't exactly Mr. Chatty yourself...
                  You: Ok, let's start over or else we're officially broken up Let me help you out here.... (go into Mystery's "The Question Game". You said you had MM, it's on the right side of page 167 in my copy, chapter 8 Conversation) (be the dominant one, set your frame)

Now you can begin getting some info on her for future topics to discuss. You can force her into talking about sex again with that game almost immediately, I wouldn't go too far with that unless it was in person. You can then the next time you see her even play the game again. If conversation doesn't flow and you're seated in a location again say "Here we go again, ok, I'll start this time" and proceed into the question game again. This can at least help you out with getting issues you have with talking to HB's.

That can provide some recovery for you man. Establish commonality with her, but you need to progress things to avoid getting stuck in LJBF with her. If you don't you'll soon be the nice guy who sells bus tickets. And hey, as I always say, for every girl you can't pull you have an opportunity to create a pivot. You'll notice that when you're in the process of gaming someone you are around a lot (like someone in your school) that when they see you talking to a HB (who will be a pivot of yours once you develop some) they want to interrupt your conversation or talk to you as soon as you walk away from them. Social proof bro. It's good stuff. Wear it like a superhero costume.
                  Last edited by Cathal; 05-20-2008, 04:47 PM.

Comment

Cathal's got some great ideas there.

And Henkie, many high school girls are quite forgiving over slip-ups like that. Many guys your age have a hard time interacting with girls at ALL, so anything that you do that sets you apart from the other guys is a major DHV.
                    You were boring, so what. Try it AGAIN. Chances are, she will still want to talk to you some more. Don't take it so seriously. She's not going to push you away just because you're awkward. Almost all the guys she talks to are going to be awkward or insecure in some regard. You set yourself apart by TRYING. Be patient with yourself - she is definitely attracted and seems to be willing to be patient with you.

Comment

Thanks guys! I really appreciate this! I'll try the question game by Mystery. Once again, thanks!

Comment

We had another conversation, really interesting. She mentioned she had a boyfriend, but she immediately told me that she's getting sick of him. Is this an IOI?

Also we talked about sex again. We told out about our first times, but what do I need to do now? I really like her, and I think she DOES like me, but she doesn't want me as her boyfriend because people would make fun of her. ( Because I don't really have a reputation at school )

Tips/suggestions are more than welcome! Thanks in advance,
                        Henkie.

Comment

See? That wasn't such a big deal, was it? Enjoy the process and don't beat yourself up.

Originally posted by Henkie View Post
                          We had another conversation, really interesting. She mentioned she had a boyfriend, but she immediately told me that she's getting sick of him. Is this an IOI?
                          Sure

Originally posted by Henkie View Post
                          Also we talked about sex again. We told out about our first times, but what do I need to do now? I really like her, and I think she DOES like me, but she doesn't want me as her boyfriend because people would make fun of her. ( Because I don't really have a reputation at school )
                          You don't need to push to call it a "relationship," to become her "boyfriend," or place any other labels on your interaction. This often makes girls uncomfortable, especially if they are insecure. You want to DO and BE what you want, not LABEL it.

You two are gonna need to spend some more time together. Get her used to your touch - slowly escalate kino. Focus on developing more trust and a deeper emotional connection.

And get her to understand that she should do what SHE wants, not what the social cliques at school expect her to do. It's HER life. This "reputation" will mean nothing in the near future.

Comment

Thanks azazels_wolf,

I'll ask her to go to the cinema with me. ( I went to the cinema yesterday with someone else, and she said: "When I watch a movie with a boy, we never get to see the end of the movie" )

I think she likes me, she sometimes stares at me in class. ( Which scares the crap out of me ) I put her hand on my knee in class, and she didn't remove it! She doesn't mind me touching her, and we talk a lot. I guess we need to spend more time together, but don't end up in the friendship zone, that would suck. Once again, thanks!

Comment

Working...
                            X