X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help for tonight

So i met this chick and i plowed some game on her Mystery, C&F, but she was texting this dude she supposedly likes... she tried to get some advice from me, but i made shure wasn't shoulder to lean on for her, and she threw me IOI's up the wazooo. She's going to the same club i'm going tonight, i know a lot of pple going there so i'll have some value, question is what else besides (sarging other chicks, having a good time) should i do to get this chick attracted to me?

Originally posted by mutape7 View Post
    So i met this chick and i plowed some game on her Mystery, C&F, but she was texting this dude she supposedly likes... she tried to get some advice from me, but i made shure wasn't shoulder to lean on for her, and she threw me IOI's up the wazooo. She's going to the same club i'm going tonight, i know a lot of pple going there so i'll have some value, question is what else besides (sarging other chicks, having a good time) should i do to get this chick attracted to me?
    Isolate and escalate.

Sounds like you've been doing fine with basic attraction material, so keep it up.

But it's up to you to kino escalate.

Comment

Working...
    X