X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apathy.

Apathy's a bitch when you finally recognize it for what it is.

Little back story: I've never really had any structured game like Mystery Method, etc. I seemed to score with women by having relatively good looks, an outgoing personality, a razor sharp sense of humor, and most of all, the devil's own luck. The number of women and even threesomes I've had pretty much proves the last one.

Recently, though, after getting over some depression, an almost fatal illness, and the loss of a semi-decent paying job, I decided to get back into the game. I've been able to implement PUA strategies in the past, and they've worked out well.....

....when I was into it.

Apathy. It's a bitch, I say again. The other night I went out to one of the local bars where it's jumping 7 days a week. Mostly younger crowd, and while I don't stick out as "the old guy" by any means (in my early 30s), I look at all the hot ass women, and I really don't care. Nothing gets me all hyped up to approach, which I don't have a problem with. I can strike up a conversation on the spot with damn near any female, whether she's alone or in a group. It's just that I can't get myself motivated enough to do it. It's not out of fear of rejection: That's happened to me plenty of times and I can just brush it off my shoulder like nothing.

It's a problem I have. Does anyone else feel like most of the women they see just aren't worth wasting effort on? And how do you combat/resolve that feeling?

Yes I feel this way sometimes. Just can't be bothered.

A good way to resolve it is to do other things that you want to do. Eventually the sexual need will get you back in.

Comment

Well, it could be one of these 3 things:

- You need to find higher-value women, whatever that value is to you
      - You masturbate too much
      - You've got too many internal conflicts going on right now, revolving around other areas of your life, and you need to focus on resolving those before you can effectively reach out to others. (You need to focus on your Health and Wealth more before you can enjoy your Relationships). Once you've got the rest sorted out, women may suddenly become important and desireable again.

Comment

Originally posted by azazels_wolf View Post
        Well, it could be one of these 3 things:

- You need to find higher-value women, whatever that value is to you
        - You masturbate too much
        - You've got too many internal conflicts going on right now, revolving around other areas of your life, and you need to focus on resolving those before you can effectively reach out to others. (You need to focus on your Health and Wealth more before you can enjoy your Relationships). Once you've got the rest sorted out, women may suddenly become important and desireable again.
        Well, number one is a given. However, there's a conflict with number two and three. I masturbate so much I can crush coal with my right hand and produce a diamond. But it's a useless talent, you understand, because sure, I'd make money at first, but then I'd wind up flooding the market with diamonds and they'd be useless.

In all seriousness, though, good observation.

Comment

Working...
        X