Train with Mystery Get Trained in your city

Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
If you don't like the taste of her Pussy...I got the perfect solution. Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you don't like the taste of her Pussy...I got the perfect solution.

Maybe I am a bit too descriptive but I'd like to be straight up!

I remember the time I went down on a woman and boy i hated it! Tasted more like salt or some other shit. After going down for 20 sec...I almost puked during sex. And im sure you can imagine that.

So what did I do about it? Easy! Go to your local adult shop and buy a few packs of your favorite flavor condoms. They got strawberry, vanilla, chocolate, bananna and so on... and wow what a difference!

And this is what i did next time...Started kissing and so on, removed all clothing...put the condom on right away (i chose strawberry flavored)...I didn't need to start fuckin yet but instead I gently put my dick on top of her pussy and just swirled around it until she was covered with my condom's scent. Then im like ... it should taste good now. lol... Went down on her and lasted for 20min straight without puking....enjoying the flavor and eating her out.

So anyone who ever bumps into a chick and wants to do some oral sex, be sure to have a flavored condom...you will enjoy it and you will pleasure her!

Fucking genius. It sure beats my "Febreze" plan.

Comment

Great suggestion.

Flavoured condoms are just one of the of nifty things you can get at an adult store for this kind of thing. I use this strawberry flavoured powder stuff that you would brush onto the girl's body with a feather and then lick off. Very sensual. And it's easy to dust some onto her pussy for when you work your way down there.

Comment

Skin lotion...

Good point. You know I also got a question about something. What kinda stuff does your g.f. wear so she tastes good (skin wise). I remember my ex used to wear some kinda lotion or cream on her body...it was so good, i could suck on her tits for several hours cuz it tastes so good. But since we dont get along anymore, i was wondering if u guys got any advice? It sorta tasted a bit creamy. Wanna try it on my g.f cuz she's tasteless...which sucks.

Comment

lol, some girls just don't use lotion at all.

My ex used this vanilla-tasting stuff. It was very faint, but you could still taste it a little - just enough so that she didn't taste like plain old flesh.

Comment

Halls Cough Drops

Try a Halls Cough Drop good for you, better for her - I swear it will make her go wild.
            Archangelous

Comment

You can always take a shower with the girl. It saves water and kills the smell. ;-)

Comment

Thats true... but still..i think it would enhance some things. I mean that lotion or cream my ex put on her chest and so on...i can guarantee that you fuckers would suck on her tits for hours. And seriously..how does someone do that? Craziest thing, the flavor stays there too. I wanna spice up my g.f, cuz whether she takes a shower or not...i dont find any taste on the breast.

Comment

Wow, I thought those were made mostly for her pleasure.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Comment

Originally posted by Ridiculous View Post
                    Maybe I am a bit too descriptive but I'd like to be straight up!

Go to your local adult shop and buy a few packs of your favorite flavor condoms. They got strawberry, vanilla, chocolate, bananna and so on... and wow what a difference!

And this is what i did next time...Started kissing and so on, removed all clothing...put the condom on right away (i chose strawberry flavored)...I didn't need to start fuckin yet but instead I gently put my dick on top of her pussy and just swirled around it until she was covered with my condom's scent. Then im like ... it should taste good now. lol... Went down on her and lasted for 20min straight without puking....enjoying the flavor and eating her out.
                    absa-friggin-lutely genius But I do have one question. What about you? Think about it. You go out to a club and dance, you get your drink on, time passes and Big Jim and the twins are now in a sweat box in your trousers. You gotta make sure they taste good so she'll return the favor and go down on you. Usually when I go out I'll spray cologne on my balls or just go into the bathroom and wash off before shes about to do the deed. Its only considerate. What should I do if I want to flavor it for her?
                    Last edited by The Saint of Sin; 04-04-2007, 06:09 PM.

Comment

Ok heres some news for you.

If a girl is smelling or tasting bad, its normally because they have a yeast infection. Meaning.... Dont go down on her!!! And definately wear a condom.

Obviously if she has been up dancing and sweating all night it might be a different story. But she definately should not be fishy or anything else pungent.

If she is healthy, drinks enough water and looks after herself, it should actually taste quite neutral.

Comment

Solution... for a man to taste good!

Ok I got some good points on this one as well.

If you personally wanna taste good on the outside, like ure balls (if she even wants to go that far) look for some nice smelling soap. So before u come to the club, ure going to take a nice shower...get soap with scent and you will notice the difference..

Now part two...how to make your cum to taste magnificant....here is the magic formula.

The Sex Smoothie

1 cup pineapple, fresh, canned or juice
                        1 cup mango juice
                        1 banana
                        1/2 cucumber, peeled and seeded
                        1/2 tsp fresh ginger
                        1/2 tsp vanilla extract
                        2 Tbs honey

So blend that shit up. Drink it about twice a day for 3 - 4 days. When you cum, she just might swallow this time.

Any other questions let me know. Also if anyone has any good soap you can recommend, let me know.

I also thought maybe if she's ready to blow you or something, carry some kind of lotion (the small bottle ones) and ask her if she wants to spicin things up. Rub it on and let her role.

Comment

Yeah, pineapple is very good for making yourself taste good. Recommended!

Comment

Pineapple.
                            Curry.

Both of these things will change pussy taste (which I hate).
                            Field Tested.

Comment

I heard if u can make ure girl drink lots of wine...her pussy will actually taste like it.

Give it a shot and get her drunk.

Comment

Working...
                              X