X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• emotionless girls and sex

Went for an F close the other night, got the girl past lmr all that stuff. The thing is she was into all the action but wasnt like loud or overly excited or anything. Its weird bc I have never had that before. They got turned on it got me turned on all that. But this girl she wouldnt even talk or say anything. She was enjoying it, but wasnt doing anything much. And while ive had experience with a few girls now, idk if i was not turning her on enough or maybe it was something with her personality type? I eventually made her come, it was quiet though. She is an hb7, with not really much of personality, but i made it through solid comfort and attraction, so idk what exactly this is about. I asked my wing and he said some girls are just emotionless, they are boring and you have to watch out and avoid them. I can definitely see that with this girl and i probably should have done a better job screening her beforehand. Shes not relationship material and not FB material after this, but I was just wondering if you guys had any experience or thoughts on these girls with emotionless sex? Am I messing up or is it the type of girl?

Every girl is different. She might not make noise for various reasons, probably low sexual confidence.

Comment

Is it worth even trying again? is there a way to bring out the freak in this chick?

Comment

I'd say it's who she is. Maybe not sexually liberated yet. I've had girls like that. U know they enjoy it because they want more but just so lifeless when it happens, almost just like soft deep breaths. It's up to you, you could bring her out of her shell but shed have to be attached to you which it seems you don't want. I'd say keep it light and fun rather than try to get something u don't really want

Comment

Was she not moving at all, or just not making noise? Some people aren't into loud sex, doesn't make them "emotionless".

Comment

Supern0va, I am in my thirties, been there, and I have yet to find a girl who doesn't like some solid jackhammering and doesn't have passion to bring out - especially those who seem shy: they generally seem shy [B]because[/B] they are so full of desire that they're afraid it would show "too much".

I see a few possibilities.
            1) too fast in the rapport phase, yes, girl are all different. Try a little more teasing or to caringly ask her what she likes, if everything is ok, comfort her, discuss it a bit, delicately.

2) performance anxiety, girl have it too. Less likely here, but the bottom line is: in order to open up sexually, a girl has to feel emotionally safe.

Comment

Actually I'm not a guy but I still have a question)
              Is it better to be overexcited and so loud that people in the street can hear the screams?
              I doubt it. Though I agree that some girls should never get any sex if their level of passion and emotions is somehow similar to that of a wooden fence

Comment

Ha ha yeah imo it's better if they are loud compared to silent. The girl I have been seeing now is probably too loud, but I love it, the passion and the excitement brings added intensity to the action and I would much prefer it to the silent girl.

Comment

emotionless girls and sex

Yes. I accept went through a date of my activity if I did it just for the absorption and ability over anyone else. I accept it was the amiss way to accord with what I was traveling through at that time but I was adolescent and brainless and admired to dispense men lol but I'm advantageous I was consistently safe and over that appearance now I begin my soulmate my always and ever. I anticipate in a way it was acceptable for me to apperceive what abroad is out there so I'm never ashore wondering. I never cheated on anyone I just had a lot of abbreviate relationships. It was acceptable to get all of that applesauce out of my arrangement I was adolescent again and wasn't searching for adulation just fun.

Comment

Working...
                  X