X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is something i shouldnt do or say but there are time's that accident's happen and you need to iver go to a climic or here's a site that help's with an embarrassment issue if you got one i discovered this site reading up on the on std but i got treated in the clinic due to living away from home at the time ( condom split worst luck ) check it out

[url]http://www.thesticlinic.com/std-tests.aspx?vlsrc=gaw&gclid=CMe0tM3K1pYCFQuT1QodYwh V3A[/url]

Comment

wow

I'm concerned about guys who know they have it and won't disclose b/c it might ruin their 'game'. I'm PRAYING that isn't the case.

Comment

I put the STD in stud. All I need is U.

Comment

This may seem like a stupid question.
          How do you protect yourself from getting an STD when you perform oral sex?

Comment

Originally posted by Rocco View Post
            To tag people who have STDs would be a kind of a discrimination which is against the Human Rights.
            Yeah, but I've never been much a fan of a lot of "human rights".

Comment

Originally posted by SilentBeat View Post
              This may seem like a stupid question.
              How do you protect yourself from getting an STD when you perform oral sex?
              Silentbeat its something called a dental dam. I only found out about it when a lass wouldnt let me go down on her because of not having one so they arent exactly well talked about!

[url]http://std.about.com/od/prevention/ht/dentaldamhowto.htm[/url]

Comment

Working...
              X