X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my weird questions...

guys, this is my weird question... but 1st.. an introduction. an army friend of mine and i where talking some day, and it turned out that we both slepped with the same girl.

any way, we said how cool that is, and decided that we need to do do something like that again, only this time intentionally.

we decided that we need 2 find a girl, and get her 2 sleep with both of us at the same time... (DP) (dont worry, we also agreed that i dont touch him, and that he doesnt touch me)

any way, i found a suitable candidate for the job, so my wuestion is as follows:
    does any one have ideas on how 2 get a girl to DP?

* i was thinking something on the line of the duel induction massage.
    the problem with that is that we cant begin with her, because shell sense something fishy.. we need 2 start with him, and then me and her start kissing... you know the rest.

well.

it certainly is weird haha why wouldnt u just bring another chick into it if the candidate is 3some-willing

however, as this 2 dude threesome seems to be ur fantasy, my suggestion would be a bit of a "planned assault":

you should isolate this chick alone at your place, begin making out with her, but before entering into serious foreplay or anything of that sort, have your mate interupt (knock on the door, enter etc).

supposedly there should be sexual vibes swinging around, and if this chick is already in the mood, and you know she is keen for a threesome, having your m8 enter and approach the situation, you might just get lucky and have her embrace having another dude in the situation.

its worth a shot. worst thing that can happen is the chick tells your mate to get the fuck out, and you get a lay anyway.

Comment

the problem with that is that we cant begin with her, because shell sense something fishy.. we need 2 start with him, and then me and her start kissing... you know the rest.
      So she is up for the threesome?

If so get going, let him go, then you go, while your going have him start playing with her, get her to start touching him, once you get her to start touching him, keep ramping it up changing positions, see if you can get her (anal) one on one, then move in for a blow job whil fxckin, then move in and keep going gotta go for a few, will reiterate in a few

Comment

Working...
      X