Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FR+ Soft next HELP with this girl. Problems!

Ok so first I'll tell you about the girl what happened, and what I plan on doing about it. I'm gonna need some input on whether what I am thinking is the right course of action.

So I met this girl two months ago, f closed that night. I was surprised that she wanted more, and then we saw each other about once a week ever since. She lives about an hour away, but has business in my town every once in a while in a addition to coming to see me. Everytime we have seen each other it has been an f close up until last night. The sex has been great, she's told me how im the best she's ever had and I knew it was true when i gave her 6 orgasms in a night.

We had plans to see her and she texted me: "i cant wait to see you tonight tonight your all mine "I picked her up and went straight back to my place where we usually just have sex, but this time she said lets watch a movie. Honestly I knew this had to have been coming bc it was the perfect relationship, but she was getting feelings and thought we might just be about the sex. So I just went with it and finally she said, "we cant have sex tonight, bc i dont want it to be about just that, i want to know that my feelings for you are just more than sex."

What i did was say "sure we dont have to have sex" i teased her a bit to let her know what she was missing, but there was a problem bc I am supposed to go up to her town and see her the next night. I dropped her off so she could get to her errands and she said "promise youll be there?" And this is where i fucked up and said "promise"

The thing is, i am not going to see her tonight. It was bad behavior for her to deny me or her sex and I am not ok with that. Even more was the text she sent before, that is misleading and totally not cool. She should never be making up reasons or providing for us ways not to have sex. I have other girls and I don't need to chase her for sex. By going to see her it could set an improper frame of me chasing for sex. My plan is a soft next, if any of you dont know what that is here:

[url]http://www.fastseduction.com/cgi-bin/search.cgi?action=retrieve&grp=9&mn=12419414555558 11[/url]

[url]http://www.pick-up-artist-forum.com/1-vt125554.html?start=0[/url]

When she texts me tonight im gonna say, "something came up" and not talk to her for 3 days. What do you guys think?
    Last edited by Supern0va; 04-13-2012, 02:35 PM.

I think a simple reframe would have helped more. I usually respond to the relationship being all about sex statement by saying well" there are five different types of affection
    1. Words of affirmation
    Quality time
    Receiving gifts
    Acts of service
    Physical touch
    I list the 5 types of affection and then proceed to state how my language I respond to is physical touch. So when i really care about someone I express this to them through my physical compassion and emotion(aka sex)" So not only do you anchor this to them after saying it your also reframing what they said to make it seem "socially" acceptable. I personally think the soft next will work but this girl may just go CRAZY since you did promise to see her lol and now your blowing her off. I've seen girls show up at my friends houses and stuff like that looking for me when I soft next them it gets bad. So just think about how emotionally STABLE this women is before you do this cause she could go crazy on your ass lol.

Comment

It was bad behavior for her to deny me or her sex and I am not ok with that. Even more was the text she sent before, that is misleading and totally not cool. She should never be making up reasons or providing for us ways not to have sex. I have other girls and I don't need to chase her for sex. By going to see her it could set an improper frame of me chasing for sex. My plan is a soft next
      I agree with your course of action if you think she planned this.

However, you might want to consider that she didn't plan it and something about you triggered it.
      I picked her up and went straight back to my place where we usually just have sex
      Why not watch a movie then have sex? Or a few drinks. Honestly she probably enjoys the sex but it sounds like you aren't giving her enough face time otherwise. Granted you have to enjoy her company but instead of something like this happening after two months you can stretch it out to much longer.

Comment

Originally posted by Alacrity View Post
        I agree with your course of action if you think she planned this.

However, you might want to consider that she didn't plan it and something about you triggered it.
        Yeah she planned it like this. She invited me to her place earlier in the week for the weekend. Wanted her to meet me in the morning so we could go cliff diving and I couldn't figure out why at the time. This was her plan all along. So I told her if I was driving up to see her it wouldn't be in the morning.

Originally posted by Alacrity View Post
        Why not watch a movie then have sex? Or a few drinks. Honestly she probably enjoys the sex but it sounds like you aren't giving her enough face time otherwise. Granted you have to enjoy her company but instead of something like this happening after two months you can stretch it out to much longer.
        That's just how the relationship has worked lol. It's been perfect. And you're right. The soft next is working perfectly. She keeps texting me sorry, I am considering just cutting it off after two days bc she is going crazy on me and I did flake on her. lol I feel kinda bad, of course I had to though.

Comment

Stand your ground then; wait the three days lol

Comment

Working...
          X