X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Becoming a cynic - I turned my girlfriend into a fuck buddy

10 months together. She had a wobble at the start of the year, said she couldn't do this. I told her to go away and think and we would talk on the weekend. Four days later we are back together. One and a half months on she breaks up with me. Again she says she has commitment issues. Tells me she still wants to see and have sex with me. I don't contact her for 6 weeks. Went into a bit of a slump. Felt like a bereavement. Contact her, go for a 'date' back to mine sex. See and fuck 5 times in the next week. 2 weeks later I get the courage together and tell her I love her. Next week she tells me she loves me which I wasn't expecting.

Her parents come over from the other side of the world. She doesn't introduce. I am away on holiday and she is in same area with mum. Say I'm happy to meet them. She says she can't. 1 hour phone call later in week. Her weeping down phone. Telling me she wants to be with me, doesn't want to be with anyone else, hates the idea of me being with someone else. Says she needs to work on herself. Work out her issues and find out why she can't commit. Says she stills wants to have sex. At this point I become bored of the situation. I've been patient for 3 months and she isn't any closer to really being able to verbalise why she can't commit. Zzzzz.

Last night. I text her 'Fancy a fuck, buddy? Lingerie a must, handcuffs optional. No us talk. No sleepovers. Just sex'. She comes over looking a bit stressed. I tell her I'm not interested when she started offloading onto me. Am pretty rude to her. She tells me she has been writing me a letter to explain. I say I'm not really interested and have become bored of it all. She goes to toilet comes back in a long jacket. Takes it off and is wearing sexy lingerie, and knee high boots. Long very dominate, aggressive and rough sex. Make her cum 10 times. Her screams wake up housemates. I send her on her way back to her Mum at midnight, smelling of pussy, cum in her mouth, love bites of her neck, stinking of fags and alcohol. Job done.

So she's now my fuck buddy. Our time will be confined to the bedroom. No dates. No meeting friends. I'm not going to expend any emotional energy on her. I'm not going to allow her access to any of my resources. Whenever I am in town and fancy a fuck I'll give her a call. If she doesn't want to, which is doubtful as she seems addicted to sex with me, then that's that.

It's a shame because I was totally willing to give her everything. I wanted to build a life with her. But it's like a light has switched and I just no longer care. I put myself out there was totally vulnerable. I was so selfless and you know what? I got burnt bad. I feel like I won't be trying that again for a while. The foreseeable future is about me, my adventure sports, my company, travel.

I made contact with a girl I dated last summer who has been calling me recently. I'm thinking about asking another girl out who's been flirty all the time I've been in a relationship. Have I become a cynic? I never wanted to turn into a selfish player. I felt cold and detached last night but I am surprisingly happy today. I've realised I've emotionally moved on from this girl.

Two relationships down. Two love stories. Part of me has closed down. I feel like a bit of a dick but you know what, sad as it is girls seem to get off on that attitude.

Well written story :-) But don't worry, this happens commonly. How old are you?

P.S.: Cynical people are the most sensitive ones. (As they need this shield to protect their feelings.)

Comment

Originally posted by Nietzsche View Post
      Well written story :-) But don't worry, this happens commonly. How old are you?
      Thanks. I'm 25 going on 30. I've always been told I'm old for my years.

Comment

Good job bro. You are giving her and sharing with her what she deserves. Now she has a challenge to earn your affection, or if she keeps up the BS facing the consequences of you leaving. Sounds to me like she just needs a reality check, or there is a big lesson here to be learned that will help you screen girls better in the future.

I've got something similar going on right now too, but not quite at that level. I can just relate to the dynamic.

Comment

I can absolutely relate to this situation. Also had a girlfriend (secondary in MLTR), very good in bed, very beautiful and intelligent so I developed feelings for her and started to care for her. I also wanted to build a life with her. As soon as this happened, she lost respect and even started to deny sex and play power games. She became moody and I saw that this is not the girl I wanted to.
          Lessons learned: With some girls, if your relationship is based on a lot of (sexual) attraction, you may never lose your alpha, or just be prepared to lose the girl.

Comment

Originally posted by intrigued101 View Post
            [U][COLOR="black"]10 months together. She had a wobble at the start of the year, said she couldn't do this. I told her to go away and think and we would talk on the weekend. Four days later we are back together. One and a half months on she breaks up with me. Again she says she has commitment issues. Tells me she still wants to see and have sex with me. I don't contact her for 6 weeks. Went into a bit of a slump. Felt like a bereavement. Contact her, go for a 'date' back to mine sex. See and fuck 5 times in the next week. 2 weeks later I get the courage together and tell her I love her. Next week she tells me she loves me which I wasn't expecting.

Her parents come over from the other side of the world. She doesn't introduce. I am away on holiday and she is in same area with mum. Say I'm happy to meet them. She says she can't. 1 hour phone call later in week. Her weeping down phone. Telling me she wants to be with me, doesn't want to be with anyone else, hates the idea of me being with someone else. Says she needs to work on herself. Work out her issues and find out why she can't commit. Says she stills wants to have sex. At this point I become bored of the situation. I've been patient for 3 months and she isn't any closer to really being able to verbalise why she can't commit. Zzzzz.

Last night. I text her 'Fancy a fuck, buddy? [/COLOR][URL="http://www.robustbuy.com/womens-clothes-lingerie-sets-c-1083_1085_1088.html"][COLOR="Black"]cheap lingeries[/COLOR][/URL] [COLOR="black"]must, handcuffs optional. No us talk. No sleepovers. Just sex'. She comes over looking a bit stressed. I tell her I'm not interested when she started offloading onto me. Am pretty rude to her. She tells me she has been writing me a letter to explain. I say I'm not really interested and have become bored of it all. She goes to toilet comes back in a long jacket. Takes it off and is wearing sexy lingerie, and knee high boots. Long very dominate, aggressive and rough sex. Make her cum 10 times. Her screams wake up housemates. I send her on her way back to her Mum at midnight, smelling of pussy, cum in her mouth, love bites of her neck, stinking of fags and alcohol. Job done.

So she's now my fuck buddy. Our time will be confined to the bedroom. No dates. No meeting friends. I'm not going to expend any emotional energy on her. I'm not going to allow her access to any of my resources. Whenever I am in town and fancy a fuck I'll give her a call. If she doesn't want to, which is doubtful as she seems addicted to sex with me, then that's that.

It's a shame because I was totally willing to give her everything. I wanted to build a life with her. But it's like a light has switched and I just no longer care. I put myself out there was totally vulnerable. I was so selfless and you know what? I got burnt bad. I feel like I won't be trying that again for a while. The foreseeable future is about me, my adventure sports, my company, travel.

I made contact with a girl I dated last summer who has been calling me recently. I'm thinking about asking another girl out who's been flirty all the time I've been in a relationship. Have I become a cynic? I never wanted to turn into a selfish player. I felt cold and detached last night but I am surprisingly happy today. I've realised I've emotionally moved on from this girl.

Two relationships down. Two love stories. Part of me has closed down. I feel like a bit of a dick but you know what, sad as it is girls seem to get off on that attitude.[/COLOR][/U]
            Very nice written story and truly wonderful adventure. You are so lucky to have two at one time. It is the right way to deal these flirty girls
            Last edited by AubreyClark; 05-13-2013, 09:28 PM.

Comment

1- Can you please help me with something? Once she agree
              2- Can you please help me understand why you don't feel like commiting to a relationship
              3 Paraphrase to show that you were listening attentively
              4- Tell her you would be frank and open to her, and tell her to want a relationship, and why you want it. Help her understand you!!

These are excerpts from Subzero's relationship ebook, I have read it,and loved it! I highly recomment you to check it out, it would be helpful!!!

Comment

Wow! This is almost the same situation that I'm in, except in my case she introduces me to family and friends... Jees, makes me confused!

Comment

Working...
                X