X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "EX"

Hey guys so heres my situation; This girl who i work with have been going back and forth with each other for the last year. She loves me I was the first guy to make her have an orgasm and everytime we have sex i give her an orgasm. The problem with her is her ex. She sees him at school hes always yelling at her, crying making her feel bad, but she keeps talking to him. We're not officially together so i do my thing on the side, but i still like her. This guy is totally lame asking her for marriage and commitment cause they were previously going out for 4 years. I told her very honestly that I cannot commit to marriage right now so she left to her ex, but came right back. Now it feels like she drifting and feeling bad for the ex and he trys so hard with her, its really pathetic and annoying. I still like her and want to be with her, but what should I say about her ex? I usually keep my mouth shut everytime she brings him up? And lately shes been getting real flakey with me and distant.I get the feeling shes just trying to make me jealous.

I would tell her what I think and feel honestly. It's the best way.

"I don't want you to meet him. Don't play with me, it's pathetic to play these feminine games and I think we should be above it."

I don't know, what u think exactly, but for me - the best way in relationship to solve problems is to be honest. I show my balls then.

Be Alpha! Good luck

Comment

Are you sure? I see her on weekends only and now she feels like the weekend girl now. We're also apart and I know she hangs out with her ex, but i dont want to say anything like that if we're not together. As of right now im just playing it cool right now. And she told me yesterday she thinks im a player and im serious about her.

Comment

So tell her sth like "You're my girl now" too .

Do what you feel. Then you will have fun and this is the most important, isn't it?

Cheers!

Comment

Yeah but now wer're not together and she wont even pick up the phone. I told her about my commitment issues thats why she keeps hanging out with her ex cause he is always proposing to her. I dont know how to get her back now?

Comment

First off life does goes on at some point if you have commitment issues it sounds like she does too since she can't decide between you and her ex or maybe she has I dunno I'm not her. But I can tell you this to answer your question if you really want her back? First off theres no sure fire way to do this but I've field tested this numerous times and it works. First get her to talk to you, wait a few days see if she says anything to via text or call, if she doesn't contact her after about 5 days of silence, then once she is communicating get her to hangout whether its as friends or whatever. From here you need to read up on building attraction,comfort and BOYFRIEND DESTROYERS these are VERY powerful and I've used them with 100% success when implemented CORRECTLY.....However with all good things theres always a down fall, the thing I've noticed because I've dated several HB9+ with these techniques (because unfortunately hot girls tend to have boyfriends) that once you start dating this girl after using the BF destroyer they still have Strong emotional connections to him much more then you could/ can because the lack of time you've been dating them especially if they dated this guy for awhile one year+...So obviously none of my relationships worked out with these women but, it was Fun and I have no regrets. Just use them with Caution as you can ruin someones life with BF destroyers especially if you only want to fuck the girl and additionally there difficult to use because they must be calibrated with everything perfectly and used correctly or it will blow up in your face! As I've said always have had these work when used CORRECTLY! So make sure you know what your doing and decide whether this women is worth all this effort!

Happy Sarging, The-Truth

Comment

Thanks for the advice. Where can i find some BOYFRIEND Destroyer material? And this girl is really insecure to the only reason shes with guy because she just feels sorry for him.

Comment

It should be a lot easier to get her to break up with him if what you say is true. Sympathy only gets you so far for so long. Anyhow I don't know any links and don't feel like typing out my boyfriend destroyers as they are very lengthy, but I recommend looking either through the canned material area of the forum and search through the threads there or post a new topic on the main discussion area asking about boyfriend material links or videos etc etc. Or if you live in Northern California or stop by, you can meet up with me and I'll teach you which is much more beneficial then reading about something. I don't charge money or any bullshit like that I simply enjoy helping people better their lives.

ps>>> found this link never have used this one before but its worth a shot

[url]http://www.seductiontuition.com/mystery/boyfriend-destroyer-routine.html[/url]

Comment

I posted a lengthy reply but since I made the mistake of putting a link on it the moderators need to approve so it might not go through....will see

Comment

Originally posted by Simba View Post
                    Thanks for the advice. Where can i find some BOYFRIEND Destroyer material? And this girl is really insecure to the only reason shes with guy because she just feels sorry for him.
                    Shes not the only one who needs to work on insecurities

You can't make her behave in a certain way. Just be honest, and if what you're getting from her insnt good enough, pull out.

Comment

So here is what happened guys. Shes dating the her ex again. I mean im not gonna lie i am sad and i do miss her. But for some reason she keeps bringing her ex around me. I go to Barnes and Nobles to read and there cars were there, but i just left when i saw there cars and she knows im always there. And i also work with this chick and she had him come to work to sit in his car and then leave in seperate cars while hes slowly mean mugging me. I havnet said or talked to her at all, its just really annoying of what shes doing. I dont know what her objective is in trying to invoke all this jealousy in me when im really not that jealous. But damn this girl is crazy. I asked for my stuff back, I just handed her a list of my stuff and she said okay and handed me back the list with a goofy smile. I let her borrow a book and a textbook which isnt even mine which i have to return. How should i handle this girl cause i do have to work with her?

Comment

Yeah that's bullshit. Sorry to hear.

If she wants attention, just to not to give her the pleasure. That positive and negative attention. Be polite but distant.

Comment

Thanks for the advice. I have a nightclass with her as well, but im just gonna sit in the back away from her. Its too much stress right now.

Comment

Working...
                          X