X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Setting up the context for mLTRs in Comfort

Before I settled down with my g/f, I used to get guys asking a lot how I was able to convince girls that it was a good idea to have a non-committal sexual relationship with meÖ Answer: Iíd always say the same thing, and Iíve written it below for your pleasure

It worked for me mostly because it was true - itís really powerful:

Iím so tired of seeing my friends get in to these meaningless relationships, you know? I guess people find someone who they kind of like, and because they get sex, because they get validation, because it stops them being lonely, because when they watch like a love movie on TV they want to have someone they can relate this to, and they just fall in to relationship, know what I mean? I donít want to be that person. Samuel Johnson said:

ďSuch is the common process of marriage. A youth and maiden exchange meeting by chance, or brought together by artifice, exchange glances, reciprocate civilities, go home, and dream of one another. Having little to divert attention, or diversify thought, they find themselves uneasy when they are apart, and therefore conclude that they shall be happy together. They marry, and discover what nothing but voluntary blindness had before concealed; they wear out life in altercations, and charge nature with cruelty.Ē

And I really feel that. Iíve really seen this happen, but whatís worse is Iíve been in this before. One person, or both people realise it isnít love, itís desperation. And I donít want to be that person. I want to find someone who I can really love, someone I can really connect with, and I think, when Iíve found that person, itíll be someone who makes me want to stop seeing other people, someone who [then thereís a whole bunch of shit here about perfect g/f, normally makes tears]. So I donít want to label things - I just want to find someone who makes me, over time, want to stop seeing other people, and grow a relationship organically like that - so letís see how it goes?

Nice points.

For me being honest, open (to the point that they don't even think about asking about the other woman), and non-commital helps. I don't NEED either of the two women in my life, but when I'm with them I bring them into my world and focus on just us for the brief time we are together.

Comment

awesome stuff.

When should you be delivering this stuff? When is the earliest time? when at the latest?

And, are there just some girls who just won't have any of it, and will simpy tell you to fuck off?

many thanks!
      Gambit

Comment

Normally the first time I'd isolated back to mine, before sex.

Comment

Definantly noteworthy.

Comment

I'd never volounteer the information that I'm Promiscuous.

Let her ask how the relationship will go then hit her with the things in this thread. It's a beauty

Comment

<--- Wipes a tear from his eyes, and gets out his note book. sniff..

I like to tell them.. look I’ve met and dated some beautiful women with cold black hearts. bicthes are a dime a dozen you can find a pretty bicth on any corner in any town.

What’s hard to find is a pretty woman with a great heart, I see a bit of this in you and feel something is different. I’m curious to see what other treasures you hold in that heart of yours or if its just pretty wrapping paper.

Comment

Working...
              X