Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plenty of Fish First Week - What do you think?

No longer applies
    Last edited by henrygiles; 03-08-2012, 10:13 AM.

Shae was interested in you. You went kinda AFC.

For example:
    she says:
    I can't see myself settling down in any other city or country for that matter
    or something to that effect. Get kinda flirty, then pull away...
    Haha! You're the love 'em and leave 'em type. My mom warned me about girls like you!

Comment

No longer applies

Comment

No longer applies

Comment

No longer applies
          Last edited by henrygiles; 03-08-2012, 10:14 AM.

Comment

Hey there henrygiles, the thing is that she is responding... however, you might be falling into a friend zone here. I only say this because it's really easy to do on POF and prolonged wishy washy conversations tend to end this way there. I only say this because I have been gaming POF for a couple years and had success with several woman.

I use POF and I numbers like crazy, but I do it a little differently than most people do...

I would highly recommend studying *advertising copy writing* because, for the most part, it uses the same senses that you use when in the field - in person - only online. I set my profile up so that it is VERY light in nature, but very detailed. This way I can ask for a number very quickly during messaging conversations because my profile has done A LOT of legwork.

Here is an example of my profile if you want to check it out... [url]http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=35661771[/url]

PS: And, I don't want to come off as bragging, but I get messages every day that say they are blown away by my profile. I highly recommend you study that form of marketing.

Comment

Hey there, cheers.

I am wondering what does "copy writing" have to do with dating?
              Can you recommend any books on the advertising techniques you are referring to?

Comment

Advertising copy writing is almost like "pick up" art because it is focused around learning to flip psychological triggers in your readers mind. So, if you study what woman are attracted to in general, and then what they mention in their profile as "important"; you can market yourself (using advertising copy writing structure) so that you are threading in your DHVs and making it relevant to what they look for.

They key thing here is that people read differently online as compared to printed material. If you look closely at major marketing websites you'll notice how easy it is to scan to find information. This is what you want to accomplish, whether it's on POF or a marketing website - people are still conditioned to gravitate toward what feels "natural" when reading online information.

In a nutshell, what it will do is make your profile stand out, easy to read (not tiring), and emotionally riveting.

I recommend reading "The Ultimate Sales Letter" by Dan S. Kennedy.

Also, visit and study how this professional writes his sales letters - [url]http://www.ryanhealy.com/ad-copy-samples/[/url]

**Keep in mind, I only recommend this to structure your writing - not become better at pickup. **

Comment

Working...
                X