X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to this forum appreciate some help

Well pretty much I had pof(plenty of fish) a couple years ago ****ed a 6 broke my dry spell and left. Couple days ago I said **** it and got back on been having moderate success about 8 phone numbers ranging from 5-7 but just today I hooked a 9 In and ended up getting her number quickly without learning much about her......

Her last message on pof was "you better not turn out to be a weirdy ill be upset! "
    and she gave me her #

I Told her that I was thinking the same thing about her

Then about 20 minutes later i texted "This is Steve you better not forget my # Im a very important person "

She replied with "I believe it thats why i gave you mine )

Now the fact be told I know once we hang out once ill be ok I just some times have problems setting up the dates on pof with the actual hot chicks on there even if you have their number. So the question is how should i play this 1 should i phone her in a couple days and freestyle it or should i line up a few good texts over the next week or so then make the phone call? and the final option would be ask her to facebook me because I have a good account set up lots of DHV

Aprreciate the help boys
Working...
X