X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online Superfuckinpowers - CUM FOR ALEXANDER

You can tell I'm pretty excited about this.. freakin' unbelievable, yet true.

We're talking about a girl who's never had an orgasm in intercourse (it's extremely common). Most can only cum when masturbating.

Ok, keeping it short. I read some David Shade material and wanted to know how I can apply it to online gaming. I was driving her crazy with a lot of sex talk, asked her to touch herself as I was describing every detail of what I "was doing to her" to the point where she could see and feel everything I was saying. She had surrendered completely which basically means a light trance state.

So then I became very dominant, telling her what to feel, what to do, what to do not. I told her the pleasure would kept increasing but no matter what she was not allowed to cum for any reason unless I commanded her to. She kept touching herself, I told her the pleasure would expand though all of her body, rising higher and higher, but she couldn't come, I insisted on this a lot. At some point she stopped touching herself altogether but it kept growing on her.. she felt like coming so hard but she couldn't.. no stimulation, no need for that.. she was gonna blow. I let her grow into it until she was begging me to make her cum.
    Then I told her ok and gave her a command, capital letters for enforcement and anchoring: CUM FOR ALEXANDER, cum NOW, DO IT, CUM FOR ALEXANDER. No stimulation, remember? She came so fucking hard she had tears to her eyes and her lip was shaking. She couldn't speak anymore. She was so totally MINE. I fucking love being the MAN.
    BUT, it didn't end here.

a few minutes later, when she was over and done, when.. well she thought she was over and done.

I wrote CUM FOR ALEXANDER.. just out of the blue.. and she came again. and then I did it again a few times. We're talking of no stimulation, a girl in a normal awake state. She came every single time I asked her to. She always does, can't help herself. doesn't have a choice but cum when I command her to.

And again, it doesn't end here. Later I thought "hey, I can do more", I gave her the command about 4 times in a row while telling her she cannot stop coming at all, she will keep on cumming until I allow her too, by saying STOP. And oh my God she was squeezing like crazy.. I allowed her to stop 3 and a half minutes later. Realize an orgasm basically never lasts more than 40 seconds! So it's a fucking record, thank you.

I know David Shade could keep her in an ever increasing orgasm for hours, by the end of which she has a hard time remembering her name, or walking for that matter.. this takes some stronger enforcement so I'm gonna work with her some more, and she's very willing of course. David uses the line CUM LIKE A GOOD GIRL, but the thing is, it's online game, this girl has sex with other people, and she can't orgasm with them so I thought, if I gave her a different wording she could have used it with others.. but she's not gonna tell some other guy he has to ask her to come for Alexander. For I am Alexander. At this time, if she thinks of me she has to change her panties, every single time. And I've never even touched her, I'm pretty confident I could have made her cum like a pro in the regular way but problem is, online game, especially with girls that are not in your area, makes girls very flaky.. very very flaky, you'll lose most of them even if you're godlike at online game. Some are going to panic anyway, because of the distance and because of jealousy and other shit. So I gave her something she'll never find with any other guy, ever again. She just can't go back to having no-orgasms-sex with some douche. She had sex with a guy some time ago and she couldn't think of anything else but me all the time, and she didn't finish, she got dressed and RAN AWAY. Speaking of OWNAGE. Which.. I'm sort of sorry for her, i mean, I wouldn't do this to just any girl just for fun, destroy her world and give her ungodly expectations and then leave her. She'd be committing suicide. You shouldn't be an asshole either. But if you intend to keep her and make her happy, I figure it's great to not fucking give her a choice.

Bottom line, don't wanna hear any more BS about Online game being crap. Fork you. Love

Alexander
    Last edited by RAMM; 10-14-2011, 07:21 AM.

And since I care about my health and hers, and I love tantra I'm of course going to use this for tantra, which basically means you give her a lot of pleasure but order her not to have contractions (no vaginal orgasm basically, by directing her breath, keeping it relaxed) but instead drive all of the fire up her back until she's orgasming in her brain and all of her body (by the way guys, you can experience this too, and more). Sky is the limit.

Comment

UPDATE, we broke the 4 minutes orgasm barrier (she hadn't slept in two days or I would have "destroyed" her), that's 6 times a particularly long regular orgasm. She didn't want to do it, she only wanted to sleep.. but whatever..

By the way, she ain't a particularly suggestible girl, like an HB7 who would suck up to a guy. We're talking Lara Croft body with the most epic boobs I've seen period.

I read some 70% of women, even beautiful women, never experience vaginal orgasm in intercourse. Learn to do some of that and you stand way above most men.
      Also, my personal experience is that if you're able to do this, your sex confidence skyrockets, makes you really feel you're the man, so in control of yourself, and make you really feel like you have a choice (while incidentally takes away hers: she knows she can't go back to her life, she'll never get from any other guy what I give her, and I don't even mean the orgasms, tho she basically only needs to think about me to get dripping wet or even orgasming). Feeling like you really have a choice (and especially that girls are begging you to fuck them) puts you in such a winning frame, you're gonna own every situation. Don't get too arrogant with it, everything else is cool. Mindset.. self confidence, is the whole of the game.

Comment

Working...
      X