X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hypnotica if you can read this, i need help with the sphinx

I was listening to it today for the second time. and for some reason i can't seem to relax! I find myself thinking about the most random shit ever, it's like i have thoughts running through my head the whole time and im in my little ADD world. Sometimes im aware when i go into a deep trance through it, and i realize when i come out of it as well, if that makes any sense. But i dont know if this is the way that its suppose to work. I am listening to it with headphones with nothing around me and my phone off so nothing can distract me.

I guess the question is how can i get ready to listen to it in a relaxed state?

and question #2 would be that English is my 3rd language, that i learned 10 years ago when i moved to the states. But i do have a college education and speak it perfectly. Italian and Spanish both are my native languages, now by the CD being in English will i absorb the information the same way or is it harder for me to absorb the unsubconscious stuff or is it the same as long as i speak english perfectly?

Thanks for the input ahead of time

ok, try this. it is a different way of doing things. I want to see if your processing is through a different sensory system. it is called yoga nidra. I normally sell it but i will give anyone the link right now. I will erase it in a few days enjoy.
    [url]http://www.hypnotica.org/Paid/Bought/Bought172_YN.htm[/url]

Comment

man thanks hypnotica

Comment

This might seem like a stupid question, but is this stuff safe to use?

Comment

did anyone try this and did it work for you??

i made it about 45 min in to it and fell asleep. So i am going to try it again at some point today. And when it is done do you fell different at all or are you not going to fell any different?

Comment

Thank u sooo much! im definetly gonna give it a shot. I'll post how the experience was when i listen to it.

Comment

Over use the Sphinx?

can you listen to this too much?
              I like to listen to the sphinx when I'm stressed, or just have something important coming up.
              I've listened to it maybe around 10 or 15 times now, and I was wondering if it is too much.

I do feel the results, and thats why i listen to it so often, because I like the feeling you get the next day, that "invincible" feeling. like shit just slides off of you and nothing seems to bother you.

Thanx for this tool Hypnotica

Comment

i fall asleep too..not hypnoticas fault..
                i do it with richard bandlers stuff to..
                and marhsall sylver

Comment

Originally posted by promo1313 View Post
                  can you listen to this too much?
                  I like to listen to the sphinx when I'm stressed, or just have something important coming up.
                  I've listened to it maybe around 10 or 15 times now, and I was wondering if it is too much.

I do feel the results, and thats why i listen to it so often, because I like the feeling you get the next day, that "invincible" feeling. like shit just slides off of you and nothing seems to bother you.

Thanx for this tool Hypnotica

The Sphinx Shouldn't be listened to too much. There is a lot of stuff going on. Give some time in between to notice subtle shifts. other tips... Listen without headphones change the way you hear it a bit. Then put it away for a while.

Unless your listening to hear the different ways the sentences can word play together than good luck.

Comment

thanx..

I'll do that..

PromO

Comment

Originally posted by Hypnotica View Post
                      The Sphinx Shouldn't be listened to too much. There is a lot of stuff going on. Give some time in between to notice subtle shifts. other tips... Listen without headphones change the way you hear it a bit. Then put it away for a while.

Unless your listening to hear the different ways the sentences can word play together than good luck.
                      So is it bad to listen to the Sphinx while you're about to go to sleep?

Comment

Can someone explain to me what happens? I bought it but I dfont think its working.

Comment

Working...
                        X