Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mystery's New Conan interview (link included)

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMxSnS4TwWg[/url]

Enjoy

seems like theyre mocking him...

Comment

that was fun
      [url]http://www.armenianteens.com/snapple_facts.php[/url]

Comment

Gold, Gold!

Comment

I enjoyed it.

I was reading other peoples posts and they were making it sound like Conan was ripping Mystery apart and making him look like an oaf. Hardly the case, Mystery has come a long way since his first interviews, he used to come off as a total nerd and a loser. Now he's deffinately handling himself well, I can tell a percentage of people went home liking him

Good work Erick :P

Comment

I thought that Conan was ripping the piss out of him too. But I think Conan came across as the "dancing monkey" that's there to entertain everyone.

It also sounded like the audience was made up of giddy hyena's

Comment

But see the show for what it is. Entertainment and fun. They aren't supposed to have a serious discussion of how PU can change people. Pfft. It's supposed to be fun. And Conan was ripping on himself a lilbit too.

I found it funny when Mystery was talking about not creeping anyone out, everyone started laughing.

Comment

Conan was trying to ridicule Mystery and his method, and many times successfully. I don't understand why Mystery is doing that to himself and to his method. What's the fucking benefit of getting publicly ridiculed? I guess he thinks bad advertisement is better than no advertisement.

If Mystery doesn't have the skills and the reflexes to answer properly "dialectical" attacks and mockeries, he should have someone to teach him or just don't go to such shows.

I think Matador or Lovedrop had done better job, I have the impression that especially Lovedrop is much wittier for such "verbal exchanges".

Comment

I thought Mystery's reactions to Conan's curveballs were great... He kept his cool and didn't let the 'put downs' get the best of him.

Comment

honestly, it comes down to the fact that Conan, the guy next to Mystery on the other side and probably half the audience (assuming its not giggles on cue) just DONT UNDERSTAND the what the hell PICKUP really is. They dont know the methods, they dont goto clubs and see this working, they have never even tried it none the less wanna assume everything he saying is REALLY going to work. I think most of it sounds as if it wont work to be honest, but if u actually try it and ur at the point in life where u NEED to try it, its almost as if your eyes will be opened once you have faith, if you know what I mean, thoughts?

Comment

"Do you know that fish cough?" Lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Grizzly View Post
                        "Do you know that fish cough?" Lol!
                        "Do fish cough? NEIGH!! NEIGH!!!" *prances circles around Mystery*

Gold. This is your typical Conan interview, guys, don't read too far into it. Conan asks guest a question, guest gives answer, Conan twists it out of context and gets a big laugh out of everyone, wash, rinse, repeat. Conan obviously respects Mystery, otherwise he wouldn't have invited him on.

Comment

Mystery was nervous, he was laughing a lot, and his hands were shaking, he was kind of slouching in his chair.

Comment

did anyone see conan on the emmies he was wearing his hair how mystery told him to. i dont know if it was filmed before or after though the emmies

Comment

Haha I thought the interview went well..

Its the Conan show afterall - people are supposed to be laughing.

Comment

Working...
                              X