X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spot - Theory

Social pecking order theory - basically what SPOT for short means is that each girl in the set has a pecking order based on looks the best looking is ranked highest and the least attractive is the lowest, now by upsetting the delicate balance of the SPOT, assuming that the most attractive female is the alpha female of the set then by hitting on one of the lesser females you make them feel better about themselves and at the same time the Alpha female is thinking WTH he is supposted to hit on me first not her. (This acts kinda like an unspoken neg of sorts) SPOT activates her inner bitch if you do not pay Alpha Fem any attention, while also enduring you to the lesser females as typically the majority of men always go for Alphafem. This can make alpha Fem actually amog the lesser fem and she will try to validate her staus to you.
    Which ultimately makes you the prize. Now this form of Fem amoging can actualy occur from any fem that is of higher SPOT status than your current target.

Some additional uses for this are to build Social Proof in the venue.
    As a warm up set
    Etc... Think up your own uses LOL

Anyways hope you try and or understand SPOT as it can have awsome effect.

[url]http://lulu.com/superfrk31[/url]
    Last edited by Superfreak; 02-09-2007, 04:17 PM.

thin line between this and classical obstacle theory...
    but good you mention this coz it is true

Comment

OBSTACLE - The girls and guys who distract the Target or otherwise block you from interacting and seducing the Target. They may come from inside or outside the set. While they do get in the way, this term masks the ability to DHV to the Target by interacting with the Obstacle; for example, Tyler Durden has said that it's easier to PU a SHB with her BF (than without) because you can DHV by the way you treat him.

See to me the SPOT is more about Female social structure and using that to cause the Alpha female to actually socially violate within their own set. In turn DLV'ing and which allows you less resistance when isolating.

Basically the ideal is to cause threat to her status by choosing a lesser female and ignoring her. This challenges her status in the group and if done right she will try and prove to the set that she can have you.

So I would think it would be closer to using a pawn, as basically that is what you are doing with in the set.

Now when I say lesser female that could mean a 7 in a three set of 7, 8, 9

The 9 is most likly the alpha female of the group so by approaching and paying attention to the 7 and ignoring the 9 you actually build attraction in both and possibly all three. The key though is to come in with social proof and DHV the set.

Now if the 9's ego takes over she will actually start tring to game you.

It's Like Chris Rock says

You introduce your GF to a guy friend and he says I need a girl like that

Your GF introduces you to her female friend and she thinks I got to get that guy.

Comment

Sure, I can follow your thoughts. But this is supposed to happen always if you game a set the right way.
        Originally posted by Superfreak View Post
        The 9 is most likly the alpha female of the group so by approaching and paying attention to the 7 and ignoring the 9 you actually build attraction in both and possibly all three. The key though is to come in with social proof and DHV the set.

Now if the 9's ego takes over she will actually start tring to game you.
        Even if she's with her friends you still need to disarm them, so you open one of the other girls and DHV to them while negging your target.

the results are what you describe, the 9 will get jealous and will be screamin' for attention..

that's just the way I see this. it's not a stand alone thing, but the direct cause of your (good) game

It's Like Chris Rock says
        There [I]IS[/I] sex in the champagne room!

Comment

Yeah. Me and some of my former wingmen used to do this in Orlando about 6 or 7 years back. But here's how you kick it up another notch....BAMM!!!

Step 1) You and your wingman spot a set consisting of a 9, 8 , and 7. The WINGMAN opens the 7 in the set while the captain occupies himself either by getting a drink or doing a speed number-close on a 1-set on the other side of the room.

Step 2) The wingman makes the 7 his target, fully ignoring all advances from the alphafem. She gets confused by the the wing's refusal to trade up.

Step 3) The captain enters the set, then gets introdued to the 7, the 8, and finally the 9. The wingman builds up the captain with praise. The 9 will now try to cut-throat the 8 over the captain in a desperate attempt to redeem herself.

The wing and captain will switch roles the next time they run this tactic.

Comment

yea its not quite what I would call standard game practices. I understand what you are saying about gaming the obstacle first, but when you game the obstacle you are really just being social with them. This is a little different as you are actively seducing the obstacle, and ignoring the Alpha fem so as to get her to work for attention and to violate socially within the set.

God hand's version would be very close to what I am referring to.

Comment

Awesome. Now I know how to apply jealously to my sets.

Greatly appreciated.

Comment

Working...
              X