X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SP: A1 to A2

I have big sticking point. I don't know how to move to A2 without wired behavior. I mean when I approach the set, my heart is pounding and sometimes I lose my words! For example, yesterday I didn't approach many sets because of all knows AA, so finally when I approach 2-set of girls, I wanted to start with Geleous Girlfriend opener, so I get this fealing again and... I started with words, "I need an opinion from someone who's not in the thread. [B]My boyfriend[/B]... I mean..." What the fuck? I'm laughting now, but I hate that.

But, back to the point. I don't know where to move from this opener. Right now I'm thinking that when I will finishing this opener with words "...I think she is fealing some special magic to him, so maybe that's justify her behaviour... by the way, do you believe in magic?" and start ESP routine. Any ideas?

Chears!

Slight roll off on a high point of the opener, then give them a funny look then run "exact same facial expressions".

They usually laugh and you can segue into a bullshit story about some dog or something, then DHV material.

Comment

Thanks for a tip, man but I think I figured it out I don't want to say that too soon, but today I run in field and I will try this new shit

Yesterday I was destroyed because of AA and no clue with stack my routines, I hope today will be better. Untill then

Chears!

Comment

If you have AA to the point where you're messing up your openers, then you can try a simpler, more foolproof opener.

Some openers are harder to pull off than others, eg, horse girl, and should only be done by guys with little AA.

Comment

Yeah, I found that open guys in set with girls creates some kind of social proof. And it's very helpful. I had example about 20 minutes ago (I just came from the field) and on bus-stop I was looking for my bus on the info board and one guy came there too. Next of us was 2-set, a guy and a girl. So I said to the guy who was standing next to me and looking on the board "Well, looks like I will catch last bus today". He answered something and we had litte talk, but never mind. After that I walked to this 2-set and opened it. And I felt easier to do that, especially I opened a guy. I opened with jeleous girlfriend, then I negged the target, kept eye contact with my obstacle and stacked foward to the best friend test. But before I stacked, of course "so how do you know each other?". They said that they are friends from 3 yesrs, but later on I noticed they hand holded, so I assumed that I won't work on my target and now... I have 2 more friends Plus we figured out that we are living on the same street. But more about that on my field report tomorrow, now I go eat something and go sleep. I'm so tired. Tomorrow I have breath-taking day, but next week is almost whole free... and guess what? That's right, I go in field. Am I crazy?o0

Comment

very good chance

there is a very good chance that your AA / inability to stack forward comes from 1 of 2 angles.....

either 1) you really aren't confident / congruent with your material (you should actually be excited to say what you have to say!)

or....

you are afraid you aren't able to handle objections

one of those 2 issues needs to be addressed 'properly'......

I'll give you a hint to get you thinking a little bit about the 'root' of your problem.....

do [B]you[/B] really give a fuck about magic or ESP?????

Comment

Originally posted by subzero View Post
              there is a very good chance that your AA / inability to stack forward comes from 1 of 2 angles.....

either 1) you really aren't confident / congruent with your material (you should actually be excited to say what you have to say!)

or....

you are afraid you aren't able to handle objections

one of those 2 issues needs to be addressed 'properly'......
              I think it's both. But the question is: it's a matter of training/time?

do [B]you[/B] really give a fuck about magic or ESP?????
              I dont understand...?
              ESP is at this moment in my canned material.

Comment

specifically

I think it's both. But the question is: it's a matter of training/time?
                yes to training: if you aren't practicing perfect......you are wasting ALOT of time

yes to time: even with FANTASTIC training it takes time to embed and mold with who you are

I dont understand...?
                ESP is at this moment in my canned material.
                yes i get that
                I am just questioning your choice of canned material. Do you really give a fuck about ESP? Are you REALLY interested in that subject. If not, your delivery will suffer. Its then best you pick some other canned routine.

However, if you do like ESP type of subject matter.....then great! Keep practicing!

Comment

yes i get that
                  I am just questioning your choice of canned material. Do you really give a fuck about ESP? Are you REALLY interested in that subject. If not, your delivery will suffer. Its then best you pick some other canned routine.
                  Aww so that's what you mean. I like ESP routine for some reason. When I started to this game (I mean seriously start), which was about 2-3 weeks ago, I though it's all about material and delivery. I mean all kind of material.

Now I see what Mystery mean about personality. My personality didn't forged in 100% yet, but I can tell that I like psychology so I think I can use that in my canned material. ESP works with that as well so I think I can use that. Plus psychology is quite interesting topic.

I wasted last 3 days because I had crysis with one thing. Now I'm recoverying and I will back to the field again. However I would like to jump over newbie drills, but I can't help, but I'm still affraid approaches, you know what I mean? I admit that my very big pain in the ass is that I'm unpatient. When I see all those guys here or on videos, I just wanna get as quick as I can to their level. But from the other hand, I understand that's not about picking up girl. This is about pasion to that. And believe me, I like it. I really do. I feal satisfy after my litte successes and I pull conclusions from success/fail approaches.

One thing that makes me feal good is what I noticed, and later on what I heard from Style - maybe different people have different methods, but woman are still the same.

But back to the point, I'm fighting with myself to do Mystery's Newbie Round (for a week, 20 times per day approach a woman with opener (he mentioned Elvis opener but I think every opener will do), talk with her for a litte and then say "pleasure to meeting you"). I would like to do that but on the other hand it's 7 days, and in 7 days I can learn so much more about it.

But after all I'll do it, because there is no point to learn whole material when you can't approach. Am I wrong here? Subzero, I see you are VA coach which mean you are veteran in that game, so of all people you should know it best.
                  Last edited by Velkan; 05-03-2012, 02:58 PM.

Comment

I think subzero means that you should shy away from using routines which belong to other people, and instead create your own original routine stack which you can practice your delivery with. That's all it's about in the end- DELIVERY....NOT the words. When you get the right delivery, you can say ANY SHIT you want..... you can even go direct as hell, and it will work. The problem is that without delivery, you are unlikely to stimulate anyone, so going direct is not an option cuz they'll just like at you like "huh?" instead of being like "hahahahahaha!"

Anyway, Lovedrop wrote an article on here saying that routines were misunderstood, and I heard him saying that a couple of times. He said that you're supposed to be making your own routines from YOUR life. That way, you will build a solid, true identity around them, and you will enjoy playing the game a lot more because you are doing YOUR own thing, and not Mystery's or Style's thing.

If you've seen The Pickup Artist, you'll notice that the second season contestants had MUCH more success than the first season ones. This is because the way Mystery and Co. taught the game had changed. In the first season, they were giving the guys Mystery's ESP and Magic routines: i.e. things which define Mystery's identity. In the second season, I reckon that they sat down with every one of the guys and asked them about their lives, and built a proper routine stack for every one of them. The result was that they got more success with women because they were much more congruent with their material.

While I don't go into a bar or club ever thinking about what I'm going to open with or what I'm going to say, these "routines" are stored in my memory bank, and I usually talk about the same things, in different ways, and I have small bits like for when girls ask me my name, or when I guess what they studied etc... I always do these things, but they aren't premeditated. This is just MY game, and that is what YOU need to discover.... YOUR game, and not Style's, or Mystery's.

I think subzero will attest to this. He has a service where he helps you make your own routine stack, so that should be useful. I was reading a post on here a couple of days ago by a dude named "pickup artist" and he was raving about how much the Skype session with subzero helped him with his attitude and with his overview of the game. Maybe you wanna consider that!

Hope that helps!

Comment

best advice

Anyway, Lovedrop wrote an article on here saying that routines were misunderstood, and I heard him saying that a couple of times. He said that you're supposed to be making your own routines from YOUR life. That way, you will build a solid, true identity around them, and you will enjoy playing the game a lot more because you are doing YOUR own thing, and not Mystery's or Style's thing.
                      exactly! thanks Hanus

Comment

That's a deep thing. In MM book is wrote about creating own 1-2 DHV routine per week and add it to canned material. In some point of interaction you can use it and integrate it within own game. I will follow this path.

Comment

Working...
                        X