X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Concise Mystery Method

Work in progress, quick look at the mystery method and putting things into persepective. Feedback appreciated.

[B]All interactions consist of DHV, DLV, IOI, IOD.[/B]

[B]Before the Interaction [/B]- Foundations(DHV's) that interactions will be built on.
    Confidence
    Good body language
    Sense of Humour
    Good style
    Social Proof
    High status
    optional: touchy guy

[B]Attract Stage[/B] - Group Dynamics, Open environment, Club, Night Time, etc. (Are you interested in rapport or not?)
    1. Start Interaction - Short, quick DHV's back to back, IOD - you're just passing by
    2. Amplify - Multiple medium length DHV's going on at once, IOD - you'll stay for a bit, but you're leaving soon, you dont' know if she's worth too much time.
    3. Qualify - Testing for rapport worthiness, IOI for rapport, start escalating kino(social kino). IOD - intermitten release of acceptance.

[B]Comfort Stage[/B] - Intimate, Day time, etc. (You're interested in rapport, but are you interested in sex?)
    1. You want to spend time with her. Start longer DHV's. Begin Bounces and Timebridges. Friendly kino. IOD - Playful, casual, you tease her but still want to be with her
    2. Longer multiple DHV stories, more intimate kino. IOD - You're not needy for sex, she's chasing you sexually, jealousy, etc.
    3. Test for Sexual worthiness, show IOI for sex, escalate kino. IOD - intermitten release of sexual advances.

[B]Seduction Stage[/B] - You're interested in sex.
    1. Foreplay. IOD - You're not eager to start intercourse. You can control yourself.
    2. She wants you, IOD - you can turn off sexual vibe if she has LMR.
    3. Testing for a sexual relationship by having sexual intercourse, IOD - intermitten slowing down and teasing.

I think it can be generalized further, as such...

Attraction
    You're interested in the interaction while DHV'ing (1) - She wants to be around you for something more - She wins you over for you to be interested in friendship.

Comfort
    You're interested in friendship while DHV'ing (2) - She wants you for a sex - She wins you over for you to be interested in sex.

Seduction
    You're interested in sex while DHV'ing (3) - She wants you for a long term relationship - She wins you over for you to be interested in a long term relationship.

Notes: 1. Active Disinterest. I had problem with just being disinterested, but I think I should be interested in social interactions, while showing disinterest in friendship in the beginning. 2. I don't mean this to be some awkard friendship, but rather the friend who she has a crush on that sees her as a kid or something who she wants to win over for sex. And have no problem touching her or being a sexual being. 3. I don't mean you just want to use her for sex, I think the friendship that was built takes care of this. You will stick around and be with her. But she needs to win you over for you to be a provider type guy. I think whether you choose to or not, is up to you. Same thing for your choice for multiple relationships.

Comment

You forgot NEGs alias (false) self-disqualifiers.

Comment

IOD's in attraction = negs.

Comment

Good work !

Question though if each IOD = negs, aren't there too many negs ?

Comment

A neg is an IOD but an IOD isn't necessarily a neg.

Comment

Yeah, IOD's in attraction show disinterest in frienship, like negs, disqualifiers, etc. This plus your interest in the interaction and qualifying her escalates into comfort. IOD's in comfort show disinterst in sex, as in releasing from kino escalation and takeaways/backturns/not talking. This plus your interest in the "friendship" while getting her used to your touch (gradient principle/yes ladder/commitment) escalates to seduction. IOD's in seduction show disinterest in sexual commitment and ability to control yourself. If she feels uncomfortable having sex, you can shut down be a boring guy. This plus your interest in her sexually escalates into a sexual relationship.

Comment

Good post.

Comment

Nice summary, keep up the good work!

Comment

Further development... And yes, I realize it's never exactly like this in real life and you can go back or forward in stages, but I believe this is the basic structure of successful start of relationships.

[B]A1[/B]
                    Her - in a situation that is better for indirect approach.
                    You - IOI: You are interested in some type of quick interaction while interlacing DHV/IOD: You don't show interest in friendship or intimacy and show traits that makes want to get to know you better.
                    [B]A2[/B]
                    Her - IOI: She shows interest in possibly getting to know you. Or she's in a situation where she's been introduced to you by some acquaintance. Or she's opened you with something casual.
                    You - IOI: You are still interested in some type of quick interaction while interlacing DHV/IOD: You still don't show interest in friendship or intimacy and continue to show traits that makes them want to be know you better.
                    [B]A3[/B]
                    Her - IOI: She' continues to show interest in getting to know you better, while DHV/IOD: She starts to qualify herself and/or try to shit test.
                    You - IOI: You're still interested in the interaction, and show some interest in getting to know her when she DHV's, while toning down the DHV/IODing on getting to know her better.

[B]C1[/B]
                    Her - She feels she's earning your interest in her or in a situation where you go direct or she opens you with interest in you.
                    You - IOI: You're interested in her as a friend while interlacing DHV/IOD: You are not interested in an intimate realtionship, but show traits that makes her find you seductive.
                    [B]C2[/B]
                    Her - IOI: She wants to be intimate with you.
                    You - IOI: You're still interested in friendship, while interlacing DHV/IOD: You still are not interested in an intimate realtionship, but continue to show traits that makes her find you seductive.
                    [B]C3[/B]
                    Her - IOI: She continues to show interest in being intimate with you, while DHV/IOD: She starts to act more seductive or tries to hide romantic feelings.
                    You - IOI: You're still interested in the friendship, and show some interest in intimacy when she DHV's, while toning down the DHV/IODing on intimacy.

[B]S1[/B]
                    Her - She feels she's earning your romantic interests in her.
                    You - IOI: You're interested in her as a romantic interest while interlacing DHV/IOD: You're not interested in having a sexual relationship with her, but you show signs of a good fuck. i.e. teasing/foreplay.
                    [B]S2[/B]
                    Her - IOI: She is interested in having a sexual relationship with you.
                    You - IOI: You're still interested in intimacy, while interlacing DHV/IOD: You still are not interested in fucking, but continue to show traits that makes her want to fuck you.
                    [B]S3[/B]
                    Her - IOI: She continues to show interest in having a sexual relationship with you, while DHV/IOD: She starts to show how good of a GF she is, LMR.
                    You - IOI: You're still interested in the intimacy, and show some interest in the sexual relationship when she DHV's, while toning down the DHV/IODing on intimacy.

I believe approporiate kino in each stage is relative to culture and context, but kissing is still part of comfort/friendship. It becomes intimate when heavy making out starts.

Comment

To simplify, this is what I actually think about as a general direction while in field.

Attraction - Conveying value as a friend without wanting to be friends.
                      Comfort - Conveying value as a romantic interest without wanting romance.
                      Seduction - Conveying value as a sexual partner without wanting sex.
                      Last edited by X-Press; 07-26-2007, 01:53 PM.

Comment

i think this is right but still not accurate

a1 sight seeing is beliving and intuition is used before approaching
                        intuition knowing the end result before anything happens

your inner game ego persona avatar mind and soul spirit have to be intact before opening

a1 ,, open stack body rock ftc dhv roll off
                        a2 ,, neg iod time bridge bounce micro calibrate compliance test ioi
                        a3 soi set up day 2 qualify roll off number close

c1 day 2 slow things down turn game off optional kino compliance test rapport conversation comfort settings mentally physically emotionally
                        although you can test her emotions mind body not so much that she becomes exhausted though

c2 ioi get her ready for a kiss or long term foreplay and then act upon it

c3 roll off then bounce soi roll off soi

s1 fore play

s2 lmr shit test

s3 sex sex sex

Comment

I think this is brillant tou che' thank you $$$$

Originally posted by X-Press View Post
                          To simplify, this is what I actually think about as a general direction while in field.

Attraction - Conveying value as a friend without wanting to be friends.
                          Comfort - Conveying value as a romantic interest without wanting romance.
                          Seduction - Conveying value as a sexual partner without wanting sex.
                          [url]www.myspace.com/labeledagamer[/url]

Comment

Working...
                          X