X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduction

I'm on the verge of some drastic life changes. The seduction community helped set sail but now I'm living my life according to me, not what others would want me to be. And what I want to be is more than just some guy who's good with women.

I've been reading material from all sources for four years now. It's only in the last few months I've actually dedicated myself. I've been doing things like sarging alone (so much fun), looking and befriending naturals (so far, no good), starting up parties, going out the clubs and bars a LOT more (and working on specific parts of myself), and I'm doing whatever it takes to get this done.

The way I look at this shit is far different from when I first started. I'm willing to try, learn, fail, and keep going no matter what. I also have many other goals and dreams that I currenly pursue in the same way. Another thing I'm going to do is take a bootcamp. Just have to save up for a few years.

I have a lot to share and a lot more to learn. Feel free to shoot me a pm any time.

Nice intro. Welcome.

Comment

Good to know ya bro. I definitely recommend the bootcamp...ull fucking LOVE it!

Comment

Working...
      X