X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mystery Method uses

Would the Mystery Method work on straight guys?

What do you mean? Girls using it on guys? Or you wanting to f-close a guy...? A girl only needs to use some sorta sexual innuendo to get most guys to chase her. But if it's for you, I recommend the date rape drug.

-Silver-

Comment

Of course it would. Just tell him

"I will teach you a method with which you can get any woman you want. All you have to do is to have sex with me right now!"

On a serious note: The very essence of the MM is that men and women are different. If you want to find something that does really help you, there is some stuff from David DeAngelo about getting the man you want and keeping him.

Comment

No, I mean guys using it on straight guys. Just wondering if TMM works for that or maybe there is another product out there.

I've never been to Kent, but I have family there, I should visit this summer if I can manage to lose some weight.

Comment

Hold on a sec.

You mean, you want to turn around straight guys with the MM?

Well, I know a book for you. It's called "Sperm Wars". It will help you understand. I'm serious.

Comment

I don't think negs and disqualifiers would work with straight guys. They generally don't have that great of a sense of humor, especially when drinking. You know, walking up to Mystery and saying,"Nice nails, they're black, are they real?"

Sperm Wars goes into the methodology?

But it would be nice if there were a product out there that would help any mediocre guy get the guy of his dreams, despite his sexuality. I can't imagine what the clubs and bars would be like after a product like that, dear dear.

Comment

Originally posted by ReallyPatheticFatSlob View Post
              Sperm Wars goes into the methodology?
              No, it doesn't. But it will give an insight why you are like you are and why I am like I am and why it is good as it is.

And as an addition only for you, here is a first inner game step for free: Change your nickname. Even if it was just a joke. Choose to feel good and confident.

Comment

Why would you want to put the effort into making a 'straight guy' want to sleep with you, rather than just going to a gay bar though? If it's a personal fantasy of yours then I guess that makes sense. As far as I'm aware, gay guys are either the 'male' type (similar to straight guys in personality and emotions) or the 'female' type (emotions are personality are like a woman's). In which case I'm [I]guessing[/I] TMM would work exactly the same way on the 'female' type, but maybe not so well on the 'male' type. This is [I]all[/I] speculation. I have not field tested this theory, and I have absolutely no intentions of doing so :P

Good luck with getting whatever results you are looking for, I'm still a bit confused about what you want, but stick at it!

-Silver-

Comment

I can only ever see a gay guy seducing a truly straight guy if the gay guy was EXTREMELY high value, like the leader of a major nation, came off as very alpha and intimidating to the straight guy, and was a hero and mentor to the straight guy. If the straight guy in such a scenario was a pushover with a really weak frame, I can see him being seduced.

Outside of that made-up scenario I can't see it happening.

Comment

Regardless of whether it is possible, I urge you to consider the moral value of "converting" a man's sexuality. I'm sure you can understand that it immediately makes one's life more difficult as a homosexual man than a heterosexual man.

(This is not to say that there is something wrong with being gay, but that in today's society being homosexual causes unnecessary hardship such that it would be a disservice to wish on homosexuality on a man.)

Comment

Ok, ok. I've given this some thought. I'm about as straight as you get, and girls are the only thing that attracts me. But I wondered, was there [I]ever[/I] a moment when I felt I could kiss another guy? Where I felt attraction for another guy? And actually, yeh there was. Jack Sparrow from Pirates? I would go gay for him! NOT Johnny Depp, but Jack Sparrow. Maybe. Thing is even then it'd only be a kiss, because when I start to think further down the body... yeh that's wrong. But still, here's the point - you can create attraction in straight men, because I got that attraction for Jack Sparrow. I'm not saying dress as a cheap Keith Richards impersonation with a pirate hat, but come across as that incredibly alpha, entertaining guy, who doesn't validate himself to anyone, and it might be possible.

[I]Now[/I] I'm gona have to go game a stunning girl just to check my sexuality hasn't be swayed by those damn thoughts you put in my mind.

-Silver-

Comment

Working...
                      X