Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions About Gaming Girls In Long Distance Relationships.

Living in a college town, I've run into this alot. Girls in long distance relationships with their hometown boyfriends.

Seems like the "connection" they feel is even stronger than when a bf is in the same town. One girl I tried to game drives 120 miles every weekend to see her bf. I "went out" with her a couple times , we had fun and I progressed good with the kino (we held hands, but she didn't want to kiss me yet), but after she returned from her weekend visit home she was distant. Round 1 goes to the BF. Is it game over for me?

Another girl I want to game talks about her bf constantly, but flirts with me all the time. He calls her like 5 times a day, and she hinted that he's jealous. The standard boyfriend destroyer tactic should work on her right?

In general, what's the best strategy for destroying these long distance relationships that are probably not going to last anyway?
    Last edited by NiteTime78; 05-26-2007, 10:31 PM.

Originally posted by NiteTime78 View Post

Another girl I want to game talks about her bf constantly, but flirts with me all the time. He calls her like 5 times a day, and she hinted that he's jealous. The standard boyfriend destroyer tactic should work on her right?

In general, what's the best strategy for destroying these long distance relationships that are probably not going to last anyway?

No one's ever done this?

Ok, this girl's boyfriend is moving in with her in a few weeks. She's constantly talking about sex with me and flirting like crazy. I'm going to hang out with tonight and I've decided to finally make my move. I'll let you guys know how it goes. My plan is to start kino and escalate...

Comment

Yesterday wasn't a good day. I haven't been "feeling it" all week. I had trouble keeping the conversation interesting. Things kinda fizzled out and didn't near the direction I imagined. It's a good thing because she's goes to my school and I'm not gaming anymore girls there until I'm much better. It's a small college and I've already blew it with 3 girls at different stages.

Comment

You are thinking about it too much, which is bound to make you nervous, I advise to ignore the fact that she has a boyfriend, 99% of the time a girl will want to leave her boyfriend because of something. The other 1% you'll generally find that they will show you NO IOI's at all. So if you're getting something you are open. You have an advantage, hes not gonna but in all the time. If you can make yourself more attractive than him then there's nothing she can do but want you.

I suggest maybe the next time to NLP push pull her with something like "Hey are you the type of girl who follows her heart and goes after what's right in front of her *self point* or are you the type of person to let things slip away *lean back*?" Then connect on it let her know you understand her emotions. If you're at your place or in a cafe or something, go get a drink after shes told you she likes to go for things in front of her. Let her feel your absence.

MD

Comment

Im no pua but I can tell you right now that if a girl who is soon to move in with her BF is flirting, she is insecure about her relationship and wants to test herself to see if she is really into it.
          Which means, she will tell herself that if something happens it was ment to happen. Which means, if you do normal routine on her and make sure every escalation can be blamed on you, you can probobly get her all the way.

Comment

You may have blown it with a few chicks there...If you keep going and get good at it. They'll come around, if the school is indeed that small. When you're social proof starts going through the roof for banging hot chicks there, then they'll appear out of nowhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Intrigue View Post
              You may have blown it with a few chicks there...If you keep going and get good at it. They'll come around, if the school is indeed that small. When you're social proof starts going through the roof for banging hot chicks there, then they'll appear out of nowhere.
              I think my social proof at the school is in good. One girl I gamed dropped out, I'm still friends with another girl, and I'm still social with a shy girl I'm struggling with oneitis for, but she doesn't talk to anybody. I have no male friends at the school, but I'm popular with the girls in my class.

When I get other areas of my life straight, I'll resume. Over the past few week it's been very hard for me to get into the right mind frame for gaming girls. All of a sudden, it's frustrating to me. Hopefully it'll pass soon.

Comment

i get what your saying night time, but tbh m8t u need sum guy m8ts

as mystery says, lead the men and you lead the women
                plus a m8t can always be gd as a wing 2 distract obstacles like best m8ts or amogs

Comment

I'm in that situation right now.

And I'm successful at it at the moment.

But here's the thing, out of my standards, I will NEVER break up a relationship.

There should be girls who are single. Sometimes, if a girl brings up the boyfriend, I tend to shit test her and see if it's really genuine. If it's a false statement, game on for me.

Hope that helps.

Comment

Working...
                  X