Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The real meanings behind the some refuses of WOMENS!

1 - It's better that We have to be friends (You are really ugly !!)
    2 - I have an fiance ( You are ugly )
    3 - I have been concentrading to my carier . ( Leave Me Alone !)
    4 - The problem occurs from me , not you (You are ugly !)
    5 - I can't date with a man who is working with me in the same company (Dont even say hi to me !)
    6 - I like anyone else ( I am looking for Leo. Di Caprio )
    7 - My life is so complicated ( I am looking for a man who is more attractive
    than you ! )
    8 - I cant think about you ( Ugly !)
    9 - It could be possible if your age is as nearly as mine ( You are an old spun
    ker .)
    10 - I love you like my brother ( I am fucking with anyone else .)
    11 - I broke up with my boyfriend a short time ago , i need a time ( God ! My
    friend said that you are real jerk )
    This is the all the lies that womens are always saying . Give more attention to
    the meanings .

Ha ..... ha (sympathy laugh for you).

The real meaning/truth to all of the above is.... YOU HAVE NO GAME and no personality neither.

Comment

Interesting. Not exactly as the original post.

If a woman is refusing it means that she does not want to feel like a slut or that she is not ATTRACTED to you ( AT THE MOMENT )

Comment

Wibble, if you still think looks are really much of an issue, why are you on these forums?

Comment

Newspaper

I took this from a newspaper i think it is funny and i would like to share with
          other people . i want everyone to not to behave like losers . Please respond me with more logical comments . If you don't have this ability , don't respond
          to my writings . I am going to to continue writing with more essantial issues
          but please be more mature .

Comment

i'll be more mature if you learn better english
            deal?

Comment

Originally posted by Wibble View Post
              [B]I took this from a newspaper[/B] i think it is funny and i would like to share with
              other people . i want everyone to not to behave like losers . Please respond me with more logical comments . If you don't have this ability , don't respond
              to my writings . I am going to to continue writing with more essantial issues
              but please be more mature .
              A loser is someone who takes things from a newspaper, thinks that PUAs would laugh at something so lame, and expects people to respect him for using poor English and making a fool of himself.

Here are the logical comments:

1 - It's better that We have to be friends (I'm not attracted to you)
              2 - I have an [B]fiancee[/B] (I'm not attracted to you)
              3 - I have been concentrading to my [B]career[/B] . (I'm not attracted to you)
              4 - The problem occurs from me , not you ((I'm not attracted to you))
              5 - I can't date with a man who is working with me in the same company (I'm not attracted to you)
              6 - I like anyone else (I'm not attracted to you)
              7 - My life is so complicated (I am looking for a man who is more attractive
              than you ! )
              8 - I cant think about you (I'm not attracted to you)
              9 - It could be possible if your age is as nearly as mine (I'm not attracted to you)
              10 - I love you like my brother (I'm not attracted to you)
              11 - I broke up with my boyfriend a short time ago , i need a time (I'm not attracted to you)

This is the truth behind what women are telling you. They are not lies. They dont want to hurt your poor AFC feelings, Wibble.

Now, go take a VA bootcamp or buy Mystery Method book.

Comment

ROFL...

this is the funniest thing I've read... especially the last one.

You hit the nail on the head for all of those.

Comment

oh? you like logic? mine too!

maybe if put you some writings ...that actually show these writings are in jest.

Otherwise, it's a total waste of time...even if meant to be funny. Which it is not. I actually think this'd be somewhat enjoyable before I went into the community. It's now that ideas like these that are accepted among the mainstream population is what sickens me.

Comment

All the TEEN newspapers are full of shit like that. Waste of time. Learn how to be more attractive in a short period of time so u don't get such responses from women.

P.S. On another forum for 12 years old teens with acne all over them this MIGHT be funny

Comment

Originally posted by N1CKYYY View Post
                      P.S. On another forum for 12 years old teens with acne all over them this MIGHT be funny
                      *is a 12 year old teen w/acne*

LOL... fucking excellent man...

Comment

Working...
                      X