X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey.

I'm Ken aka [email]t@ngo.one[/email], a high school student in Vancouver, BC. I started out in January by listening to some of David DeAngelo's audiobooks and reading his double your dating ebook. Its effectiveness was limited as cocky and funny can only get you so far. I then heard of Tyler Durden and Real Social Dynamics from one of David DeAngelo's seminars and checked out the forum; not very useful, being called a newb like 24/7 doesn't help very much... then I stumbled across fastseduction.com and the Mystery Method and I think that it has helped me the most. I read The Game, and it seemed like just entertainment material and didn't really help my game very much, it helped as much as reading Harry Potter with a few pickup scenarios in every chapter and it was very entertaining and well written.

GOAL: to become more socially intelligent and to claim what I think I deserve.

I will add more about me later, I'm going to sleep now.

~t@ngo.one

If you're looking for a workshop there's various options including me (send a PM).

Otherwise there's tons of resources on the internet that can help you get a jumpstart. It's completely possible to learn pickup from yourself and material on the internet (plus some hard work). A workshop should be looked at as a fast track.

Look for basics and foundational material in order to start out.

Comment

Oh, I have plenty of online resources like all of the Mystery Method DVDs, 100 ebooks (and audiobooks) on pickup, psychology and self help. I can open pretty easily and I've been told I have excellent frame control and fairly good body language. I've also been told that I have very good cocky and funny and I improvise well. I'm actually only looking for some very good people that I can talk to, get advice from and maybe even give advice to.

If nothing else we can talk on AIM or something...

~love, [email]t@ngo.one[/email]

Comment

It would be awesome to talk to people that need help or can provide help or even contribute a lot in discussions. Just hit me up on
        AIM: limerickC1
        or pm me for my msn.

love, [email]t@ngo.one[/email]

Comment

Working...
        X