X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minneapolis

Looking to go out this next 9/15-16 weekend and could use a wingman/buddy to go out with. Not necessarily looking for someone experienced, just rather not go it completely alone. I live in downtown Mpls and go out anywhere downtown or any of the nearby suburbs.

Drop me a line here, or at [email]zamdrist@gmail.com[/email]

Thanks,

Steve

I occasionally have some free nights to sarge. I live in the uptown area.

Comment

Look me up on myspace. [url]www.myspace.com/justinruether[/url]

I go out every weekend

Comment

Cool. I know of and gone out with another Mpls guy. I dare say we have the makings of a lair...

Comment

Been going out and sarging with a couple people who replied here, having a good time and nearly every outing is a positive one.

If anyone else in interested in Sarging, let me know! I/We usually go out Thursdays, and most weekends. Haven been mostly hanging in downtown Mpls but am open to other areas too.

Comment

new guy from NY

I just moved to the area a few weeks ago and am looking to meet up with people who have some experience sarging. I have just read the mystery method and the game recently and want to begin practicing what i have been learning. Since i am new to the area i don't know where the good places to go are nor do i know many people to go with.

Any advice for a newbie would be appreciated.

Comment

We have a few around here going out on a semi-regular basis. I just got back last weekend from a bootcamp. Definately my game has dramatically improved. Be happy to go out anytime as my schedule permits.

Comment

In minneapolis looking for wings...

I just moved to minneapolis and I'm a newbie.. I haven't done any bootcamps but i'm thinking about doing one. However, I've read book to improves games.. is there anyone in the Minneapolis that is willing to go sarging with a newbie?? I need some practice...

Comment

Originally posted by Hispano View Post
                  I just moved to minneapolis and I'm a newbie.. I haven't done any bootcamps but i'm thinking about doing one. However, I've read book to improves games.. is there anyone in the Minneapolis that is willing to go sarging with a newbie?? I need some practice...

Write me at [email]zamdrist@gmail.com[/email] or contact me at [URL="http://www.myspace.com/zamdrist"]http://www.myspace.com/zamdrist[/URL]

Myself and two other guys go out pretty regularly Thu-Sat.

Steven

Comment

I'm Interested

I'd be up for sarging in the Mpls area. I'm from Apple Valley and have read The Game, watched The Pickup Artist, and am going through The Mystery Method.

I'm a bit new to this still, but would make a great wing and could start some sets.

Send me a note...
                    Last edited by cab; 10-26-2008, 09:18 PM. Reason: Wanted to be more descriptive

Comment

I'm moving to Minneapolis...

I'm moving to Minneapolis (Burnsville) nov 10. I'm making my way over the AFC river to PUA land. I could use some help. I'd like to go out twice a week to bars and work on my day game 5 days a week. I've read the game, and have seen some MM material, I also read the MM book.

Ace
                      828-242-3220
                      [email]cheetahfilm@gmail.com[/email]
                      Last edited by airport5; 11-09-2008, 08:45 AM. Reason: wrong email

Comment

Just letting you know this forum is NOT private, so if you post your contact info you may get spammed, or worse.

Comment

Minneapolis lair

Hey guys donjuancrew.com is a Minneapolis lair. We have pua’s that are out every weekend. If you are looking for a wing come check out our message boards. We have also talked with some well known gurus and they have agreed to come to Minneapolis for a free lair talk, so if you would like to be a part of that, come sign up at donjuancrew.com

Kind Regards,

Steller

Comment

I see this thread has been there for long time. I moved to Minneapolis a year ago and looking for guy to go out and practice The Game. I am 26 yrs and read The Game last week so thought I should look for like minded folks. I am available during the weekends and after 6 in the weekdays. If anyone interested give me a shout here.

Regards,

Comment

Wingin it

Hey, yeah I'd be up to hit the town sometime soon.. read the MM book and ready to put the knowledge into use. 25 yrs and looking to play the game too.. Let me know!!

Comment

Working...
                              X