• Barcelona (BCN), Catalunya / Catalonia Lair

[URL="http://www.sargers.net"]Barcelona Pick up artists community[/URL]

Hi guys,

Is this club alive?

regards,

Marco

Comment

It's alive

I started it yesterday, and will be alive very soon.

Comment

Good stuff,

I am MarcoPolo, and I am mostly on the ES forum, the webs finest.

My question is this, who is involved and what is the agenda, what is the vision, where do you guys want to take this?

I am moving to Barcelona soon, mostly into natural game, and what happens after you get the number. In my opinion TMM puts to much effort into initial contact, approach and number close, sure it is a sport, but I have never been a sport hunter, I rather just barbecue the bloody thing and get it over with.

Women seek the company of males that have at least equal value, preferably higher value, so in seduction the male value must be actual value, not only the perceived value, is this something you guys are interested in?

And one more thing, check out Zan Perrion and his forum, it is the very best forum on the net.

You dig?

Regards,

MarcoPolo

Comment

Interesting to read you!

I am MarcoPolo, and I am mostly on the ES forum, the webs finest.
          Please let me know the address of the ES forum, thx!

My question is this, who is involved
          Myself created the forum, and anyone can get involved.

and what is the agenda
          there's no agenda

what is the vision
          just one more bb to stay in touch with sargers visiting or staying in bcn.

where do you guys want to take this?
          it's a personal thing, a very small thing in my life!

I am moving to Barcelona soon, mostly into natural game, and what happens after you get the number. In my opinion TMM puts to much effort into initial contact, approach and number close, sure it is a sport, but I have never been a sport hunter, I rather just barbecue the bloody thing and get it over with.
          You'll be welcome to one of the world's best cities to live in. I hope to learn from you, and maybe you can also learn from me.

Women seek the company of males that have at least equal value, preferably higher value, so in seduction the male value must be actual value, not only the perceived value, is this something you guys are interested in?
          That's a good remark. Learning always increases one's value anyway.

And one more thing, check out Zan Perrion and his forum, it is the very best forum on the net.
          I read about him in wikipedia.

You dig?
          What do you mean? My english is not good enough yet to understand your last question

Comment

hey guys,

i live in the UK for university but i come down to Sitges for some of my holidays and, since spanish women are by far the hottest, I would quite like to go out sarging in barcelona?

Two questions:

Is the sarging community here open to everyone or do you need to be invited?

How good to you have to be at spanish (or would it be possible to do it all in english)? My spanish is OK but i don't think i'll be very good at gaming girls with my limited vocabulary...

cheers,

Waz

Comment

One more thing. Would you say there are any specific differences that apply to gaming spanish girls?

Comment

Hi there!

i live in the UK for university but i come down to Sitges for some of my holidays and, since spanish women are by far the hottest, I would quite like to go out sarging in barcelona?
                You're welcome.

Is the sarging community here open to everyone or do you need to be invited?
                It's open to everyone.

How good to you have to be at spanish (or would it be possible to do it all in english)?
                English just with certain girls in very specific locations.
                I've not experience sarging in English in Catalonia, sorry

My spanish is OK but i don't think i'll be very good at gaming girls with my limited vocabulary...
                Knowledge is power!

One more thing. Would you say there are any specific differences that apply to gaming spanish girls?
                I've been so long here, and so short periods abroad, that I'm unable to make a comparison.

People here and foreigners visiting Catalonia say that catalans are very tough hard to get. For me, however, it's much easier here than in the rest of countries of Europe where I've tried.

Comment

sarging in barcelona

I live in barcelona , is there anyone who want a wingman to practice the game?

Cheers,

Sam

Comment

I am based near barcelona and on the lookout for a wingman if anyone is in bcn and sarging.... :-)

Comment

Hi Guys, i will be next week in Barcelona. Whrite me a PM.
                      Is there a spanish Forum?

The link up there does Not work for me.

Comment

Working...
                      X