Train with Mystery Get Trained in your city

Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Wondering about a Dublin Lair? We started one and would like to join forces! Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wondering about a Dublin Lair? We started one and would like to join forces!

Over the last few month we created a Dublin Lair.

We meet on Tuesday, Friday, Saturday for sarging and on Sunday to get to know each other and watch some PUA material/dvds etc.

There are about 10 people already but new people are always welcome to join us and share the knowledge.

We would like to reach out to any existing groups of PUAs (or PUAs-in-becoming) and join forces to share knowledge techniques but most of all to go out in field where this game is play.

Non of us has any commercial interest. We are genuine people that wants to develop these skills.

Get in touch with us!

MrSpirit

Our group now counts over 45 people. We welcome new members as long as you're genuine, balanced and not a creepy weirdo.

We usually held a meeting weekly on Sundays (Mondays on bank-holiday weekends). Contact me for details to tag along and meet the lads.

Comment

Stylelife Ireland Secret Group!

Hi guys...

Just saw this thread... My buddy and I set up a Facebook group (secret) called Stylelife Ireland about 6 months ago with about 12 members... but we're only really getting started now. How are things going your end?!?

I know there was a group called the ISS before but it was a load of crap... verbal masterbation and egomania instead of Styles vision of genuine self improvement and group solidarity...

PM me... [email]StylelifeIreland@groups.facebook.com[/email]

Comment

We're going solid about 60 members. The Dublin community thrives with weirdos and nut cases, we try to screen them away...every onece in a while someone get through but we deal with them as soon as they start to create issues.

If you want to get in touch we meet weekly.

Comment

Dublin Lair!

Interesting... I think you're in touch with Dash Zenith. We'll pop over sometime and see what the craic is with you guys...

Cheers,

Odysseus!

Comment

Working...
          X