X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• London(center)

Hi guys. My name is Kaspar(21) which is my real name and I do intend to use it.
    I am quite chill,relaxed,easy-going guy looking for someone to regularly pick up girls with. I have worked through all theory I could get my hands on and practised with my friends as much as I could. The thing is that friends tend to find easy excuses not to approach girls. Having been a salesman I can guarantee that AA will not be a problem. I have enjoyed limited success trying to approach groups alone due to lack of experience.

If anyone knows someone fairly experienced PUA please do contact and lets meet up for a drink.

Hey Kaspar,

I'm also looking for a wing in London although I appreciate you left this message a couple of months back. I'm 23, also a salesman, and live in Wimbledon and work in Holborn.

I'd be happy to meet and discuss things and get this part of my life handled!

Comment

One day in London!

Hi guys I'm Genino and I will be coming to London just for one night and I will be staying in Bath Rd, near the Airport but want to have a day out in London, I have sarged many places as I travel a lot but never London yet, so I will arrive on 25th Jun, for 1 day. I'm happy to do some day game as my flight will leave next day.
      PM me if you are up for that!
      Cheerz,

G

Comment

Hey guys

I am located in central, tottenham court road way.

Comment

Any of you guys still looking to sarge in London?

Comment

Whenever I will be back in London I will post on this thread before so that will be able to sarge if you are still around.... I'm always traveling and I had some great stories in London

Comment

Working...
            X