Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bootcamps coming up in Melbourne and Sydney

Hey Guys!

Just wanted to say g'day and update everyone about the upcoming bootcamps I'm running with Lovedrop and Londonplayboy in Australia in the next couple of weeks. At present these will be help on April 6-8 in Melbourne and April 13-15 in Sydney.

Also, for all Aussie PUAs reading this please feel free to drop me a PM with any questions or just to say hello.

- Moxie

Hey mate if u need a wing let me know because i think im past the stage of needing to pay to improve my game.

Comment

Boot camps in Pert

I was wondering if there is going to be any boot camps here in Perth

Comment

I'll be in Sydney from South Beach, Miami to conduct 2 lectures in practical, professional mentalism to use in the field. And 2 full workshop the following nights.

It's VERY cheep because it's aimed at magic club guys.

Contact me for info.

The next days the same will be held in Melbourne, Aukland. and other NZ cities.

MindReadr

Comment

I went to these workshops that MINDreadr does when he was touring the US and can say that they were great. If you have a chance to catch his workshops it is well worth the price of admission. To be honest, they are damn cheap and made for a couple evenings of wonderful entertainment as well as education.

Comment

Originally posted by MindWarper View Post
            I went to these workshops that MINDreadr does when he was touring the US and can say that they were great. If you have a chance to catch his workshops it is well worth the price of admission. To be honest, they are damn cheap and made for a couple evenings of wonderful entertainment as well as education.
            MindWarper giving good reviews for Mindreader? LOL... do i smell duplicate accounts to boost your own reputation?

Comment

Greystoke,

The correct answer is that we have similar names on this forum because we are both professional mentalists. Rest assured that we share no DNA. Trust that we are both good enough at our art that neither of us would use such a similar name if attempting to deceive.

MW

Comment

sounds awesome, let us know the dates n stuff for the melb bootcamp

Comment

Bro you are about two years late.

My understanding is that none of these guys work for The Venusian Arts anymore!!!!!!!!!!!

The only bootcamp in Australia is 15-17 May 2009 and is with Mystery, Matador, and Lovedrop.

Comment

Working...
                  X