Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adelaide

Hey guys,

I'm planning to go to Australia to study, and the city of Adelaide seems like a good town academically speaking. BUT, I have to take into account night life and HB population into account, so therefore, I am asking all of you who have some knowledge about this city, or can recommend other cities that are "better" than Adelaide".

Oh, and not to be racist in any way, but how big is the asian population over there anyway? When it comes to chicks, my asian-fetish has diminished greatly over the years... Just asking...

Originally posted by Darkseid View Post
    Hey guys,

I'm planning to go to Australia to study, and the city of Adelaide seems like a good town academically speaking. BUT, I have to take into account night life and HB population into account, so therefore, I am asking all of you who have some knowledge about this city, or can recommend other cities that are "better" than Adelaide".

Oh, and not to be racist in any way, but how big is the asian population over there anyway? When it comes to chicks, my asian-fetish has diminished greatly over the years... Just asking...
    Adelaide is basically fail compared to Melbourne or Sydney.

Comment

Have you ever been there?

Comment

Adelaide - the city of churches

I've been there and it is a great town. The nightlife can be a little bit limited, but like anywhere in the world, there are cosmopolitan and sophisticated places to PU. The women can be very beautiful, but if I had to make a choice where to move to in Australia, I would pick Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth or Sydney. Certainly a large number of the HB's that grew up in Adelaide have thought the same thing and made the move to the larger cities.

Comment

I am from adelaide and most people who come here from other countries or states find we have a great population of HB. I live with a englishman and he cant believe how many their are, walk through glenelg on a hot summers day and its hard not to get hard. The night life is slighly limited compared to sydney, melbourne but their is still plenty of great places to go. google HQ complex adelaide its our big club club. we have plenty of events come down here aswell im heading to groove on new years day, has fedde le grand playing and a few other big acts, depending on your music type of course. also adelaide girls are not so up themselves and also because adelaide is small all the girls are centralised.

Comment

Working...
          X