Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Melbourne - study group for Vin DiCarlo's Pandora's Box

Hi guys,

I've been gaming for a while, and recently got hold of Vin DiCarlo's Pandora's Box System, which seems like the most revolutionary pickup program in a long time, and has received some great reviews.

In order to get myself motivated to internalise the material, and in order to create discussion opportunities, I've decided to start up a study group of sorts in my city of residence, Melbourne, Australia. What this would involve is a weekly (or bi-weekly) meeting (probably on Saturdays), where we would all watch 1-3 segments of the system (it is split into 10 parts, plus about 15 supplementary portions) while taking notes, and then spend about half an hour discussing what we've learnt to ensure everyone understood the material.

After this discussion, I'd also suggest we go out into the street and attempt to use some of what we hear/see on women, maybe for about half an hour or an hour. Even though the system probably won't fall into place until we see the final few segments, it would be good practice to get experience opening sets. I'd certainly be keen to push guys into sets, and to be pushed in myself.

I live in fairly central Melbourne, only a few minutes from the CBD. If you're interested, reply here or send me a PM and we can work out a place where we can all meet. I think this will be a great learning opportunity. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Cheers,
    Tang
Working...
X