Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sydney Connections

Heya Fellas,

Recently single after a 3+ year ball and chain took me out of the game... Prior to this was well versed and scored well. Its going to take me a while to get fully back in the swing of things but its all like riding a bike to some extent...

Looking for any sydney siders to Head out with for a sarge... mid week occasionally... weekends anytime...

In the Lower North shore not that matters

look forward to catching up soon

Cheers
    RH

Keen

Hey my man,

Definitely keen for some Sydney sarging...I live on the Central Coast but can easily jump on the train.

Can do anytime day or night but keen to give some day game a nudge.

PM me ...

Comment

Sarging in Sydney

Hey,

If are you guys still free in the new year?

I have 2 months free until Uni starts - I was wondering if any of you wanted to go for day/night game?

Comment

hey

RH,
        I know your situation man. Im keen on sarging weekends as well as I live on the central coast, similar to jetblack.
        JetBlack, let me know if your in Newcastle - can hit up spots here too if ur keen

look forward to gaming with u dudes.
        later

anthonio

Comment

Hey guys, I've been out of game for quite a while now. I'd love to come sarging with someone in Sydney. I'm not going to actively game in the field for some very specific reasons. For now, I'll just come and hang, make some friends and when the time comes (in near future) I'll actively sarge with you guys.

If you live in Sydney or are in Sydney regularly, let me know. Cheers.

Comment

Where do you guys go. I'd be keen to join if this is still happening

Comment

Hey guys I live 30 mins by train from the CBD-. Im really new to this but any friend I ask to go out and try and do this thinks i'm odd and so going to a club/ bar by myself would seem a bit strange to me. This post is pretty old but if anyone is still interested PM me. I got a whole lot to learn but I am extremely dedicated!
              Thanks

Comment

Are you guys still on? I'm new at this and could do with some wings I can learn form. im 38 and have all of next week free to give it a go. pm me. cheers.

Comment

Working...
                X