X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Places in Australia

At the moment I live in Tassie as you may all be aware Hobart is a pretty small city and I already feel that I've outgrown it not only in the seduction world but many other parts. I feel I'm restricted by living here, so I'm trying to find out the best area or state in Aus that has good clubs is target rich with high quality woman. I figure that somewhere on the Gold coast may be one of a few good spots. I have 3 qualifications so getting a job shouldn't be terribly hard. Another issue which perhaps deserves its own thread is a friend that I work with has suggested that she also wants to move interstate but doesn't want to move over alone. That's got me thinking along the lines of is this perhaps an opportunity for me to set my self up to perhaps share a house with her and then before I even get there I've got someone that is able to come out with me an act as a pre-selection switch before I have even meet anyone over there! Thoughts?

there are HEAPS of factors to consider if you are moving

I'd imagine if you are wanting to move "up" from Hobart then you'd be restricting what places you consider to the state capitals as just about everywhere is too small

likewise if you ignore the smaller state capitals (like Hobart) then you'd be left with Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane

Sydney is obviously the biggest, which has its own advantages but drawbacks too... like being the most expensive of them all to live in

Melbourne would have a more moderate climate that Brisbane wouldn't have.

Also consider Auckland (where I live!) which isn't too far away (or even perhaps Wellington)

Comment

Working...
    X