Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wing Required - Sydney Sarges

Hi,

Moving to Sydney.

Looking for a wingman or wingwoman 4 sydney daytime or night time weekend sarges.

Only an experienced wing plz, that I can learn PU skills/sarging technique 4rm, since my game is not yet developed.

If u can help me out, plz let me know...ps i do not want to be harrassed, so only legitimate people need apply...

Thnx
    Wogboy

Sydney Wing

hey bud,

ive been in sydney for a while, and know some good hot spots.
    ive been sarging on my own quite a bit, wouldnt say im pro, but im getting there. but at the same time could sure use some more practice.
    let me know if ur keen.

cheers
    eleven
    Last edited by Eleven; 10-28-2009, 03:30 AM.

Comment

G'day Eleven,

Thnx 4 ur post..

Hey Ok..

First, let me tell u about my sarges...

I'm looking 4 a LTR girlfriend...so I have been sarging daytime only..

I have tried 1 night time sarge...but i find that it is a lot harder..and some of the women i have met r so far up themselves that i don't think that they would make a good LTR gf anyway..

I have used Alex coulson's crash & burn technique. Basically, I have made daytime approaches (between 10 - 20 most days) with the intention of being rejected so that AA comes to not-matter-anymore..

I have found that the best places 4 daytime approaches include the rocks/Opera house, Macas near china town, darling harbour...

Have not done any pubs during the day....but taking baby steps..bcuz of some residual AA ..lol

ive been in sydney for a while, and know some good hot spots.
      What places would u suggest?

Also, what I am looking 4 in a wing....

1. co-operation to achieve mutual goals ie wingman helps me when opening sets and i in turn help wingman when opening sets..
      2. no fighting/arguing over women.
      3. Presence of wingman can be a DHV....because u r not alone...and therefore it does not look like u r out trying to number close a HB
      4. Wing that has more PU knowledge than me that I can learn their knowledge 4rm them.

also check out this local site [url]www.sydneysarge.org[/url] just had a quick browse...they organise sarges in sydney etc

thnx mate..
      Last edited by Wogboy; 10-28-2009, 04:27 AM.

Comment

sweet as, kinda different the way i see it haha.
        i think speaking to women in club/bars is much easier cos they are more easy going... day game is hard i dont know how u do it.
        i think i tried it couple of times, but gets quite akward after.

well i usually hang around night time, so my fav places are just the bars/clubs... heaps of places at the rocks (argyle), darling harbour (home bar), k-cross (hugo's), oxford street (art house), george st (ivy)
        just to name a few anyways.

as for winging, general requirements i guess.. been there done that.
        but hey if ur keen to hit some clubs let me know. i wanna be practicing my game weekly for the next few months or so. ... summer

by the way.
        whats a LTR girlfriend?

ohh... and thanks for the site. ill check it out in a minute, but as far as finding a wing goes... this is the only site i know. if u encounter any other cool ones let me know

cheers
        Eleven

Comment

Ok,

Eleven, i am better at day game though...

But i am a quick learner 4 the night game stuff....plus having a wing would help with approach confidence i guess...

I have been sarging alone...i have not had a wing....my mates think that all this PU stuff that i have been learning is a waste of time...but they have no clue..

an LTR gf = a long term relationship type of girlfriend....basically a girl that you have qualified and then closed on that has all the right female attitudes that u want in a long term gf, plus that she is interested in u 2.

ok will PM u

Comment

Working...
          X