Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gold Coast AFC

Hi guys,
    So I'm just starting out in the game and I'm looking for another AFC who wants to start the journey with me. I'm on the Gold Coast and am willing to do day or night game.

It doesn't matter how good or bad you are, I just need someone to give me a push once in a while, talk about all this stuff with and encourage each other. I'm a personal trainer so if nothing else I could at least help you bulk up :P

Let me know if you wanna meet up or talk and we'll trade e-mails.

Cheers,

Moppy

Hey Moppy,

I'm just starting out too and looking for someone to sarge and discuss this stuff with. I was thinking night game. Email me at [email]whoisthisnewayz@gmail.com[/email] if your interested.

Fenrir.

Comment

Hey!

I am moving back to the Gold Coast in early October. Keen to meet with likeminded individuals for sarging. So I am interested if you guys are!

[email]Georgeulysses1@gmail.com[/email]

Comment

Me too!

I'm away until Feb but i'm keen to go sarging when I get back. Moved to Tweed from Canberra last year. Been out of the game for ages and looking to get back in. Day or night, just need the push and the critique. Beats going solo!

Doc

Comment

Burleigh Heads

I live at burleigh heads up for sarging add [email]k_marlow_93@hotmail.com[/email], I may be under 18 but i will do anything u guys are up for.

Comment

Working...
          X