Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Melbourne Wings

Hi guys

I'm very new to the PUA comminity, i was fortunate to attend the VA bootcamp in Sydney last weekend, I'm now back in Melbourne and still very rusty at this stuff and i would prefer to go out sarging with somone that has a bit of experiance in thing and is willing to take somone new under there wing and help me grow

Pm me or reply here

Adam. Aka tewdric

C'mon, 11 people have looked at this now, surley theres somone experianced enough to come sarge with me in Melbourne

Comment

Be patient every thing happens for a reason

Give me a few days for my voice to recover and we will have a chat.

Comment

Count me in.

Comment

You in Melbourne Hix?

Comment

Yes, Tullamarine.

Comment

hey guys! i live sth east suburbs and im very keen to get amongst it. If u guys already have something going then ill jump on board. If you guys have nothing going at the moment then lets get something underway

Comment

count me in guys. I live in the Melbourne suburban area.
                i haven't been doing this for too long but i am very keen to further my game and it would be great to have you guys there.

tewdric, hix and pockett do you have facebook at all? if so PM me.

We can organise to meet up and practice some gaming! it'll be like our own season of 'The pickup artist', without anyone having to lose! lol

Comment

if you guys are interested there appears to be an experienced gamer from melbourne, 'thegame888' looking for some people.

Comment

Hey guys, I'm out in eastern suburbs not too far from city (20mins). Been reading a lot but need to get out in the thick of it. If there's somewhere you guys normally head to or you're meeting up, let me no.

Comment

Hey Greensteel! Unfortunately I've had no reply from anyone else lol
                      Myself and a mate have slowly been getting into it. We're definately not pickup artists yet lol but we try. We're in the Western Suburbs.

Comment

Hey Adhene. Good post, I'm not sure there's a whole lot I can add to that. I'll hit you up with a message, but thought I'd follow up with a post too just in case it motivates anyone else keen to put together a bit of a crowd.

Comment

hey guys, in the beginning of January i'll be visiting Melbourne for a couple of months. The whole purpose of the trip is to become a better PUA and i intend to get good really fast.

This is gonna sound like a personal add haha, but what im looking for is someone that has at least a bit more knowledge than a newbie, but most importantly someone that wants this as much as i do and will do whatever it takes to get good before i leave in mars. I'm talking about 2 very intense months

I want to live at the most crowded place in Melbourne, and i'm guessing it's around Bourke street (from what i found on google maps ) If you have any suggestions on where to stay, i really appreciate it.
                          Last edited by helios_86; 11-25-2009, 12:20 PM.

Comment

Hi guys,

I'm a backpacking through Australia at the moment. I'll be in Melbourne from 17 to 28 februari. I would love to meet up with some of you to go do day or night game. Drop me a pm.

Comment

hey guys,

New to Melb, need some wings on the wk end,

PM me for more details

Comment

Working...
                              X