X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May Bootcamp

Hey everyone can I get a show of hands who is coming to the bootcamp next weekend?

I'll be attending the 2 'Day' seminar on Friday & Saturday, also attending the meet & greet on Friday night as well..

Unfortunatley i not attending the 'In Field' nights with Mystery & Discovery and the other instructors, simply unable to afford the money to attend these 2 nights as much as i really really really want to

By the way i am flying in from Melbourne, so because i am not attending the in field nights if anyone is from melbourne and wants to form a wing & hang out and go sarging as they call it, let me know by sending a private message or replying here

Just for the record i am a newbie at this , as i am sure most of you are as well.

T.

Comment

Awesome bro great to have you aboard.

Look forward to seeing you there.

Is it just us two?

Comment

i'm going to that... i think... some guy just called me about 90 minutes ago and salesman'd me.. apparantly' i got "the last spot" but.. i was interested in something of this nature anyway... so it's very gnarley.

not sure what the story is though... i'm waiting for confirmation emails and whatnot..

how many people usually go to bootcamps? 5? 37?

i've been out of the whole seduction community for.... well....too long...

what goes on? i'm sure someone know what i'm in for... is it, go out with 5 dudes and 3 instructor types with some "you... go and talk to that.. say this.. GO!" or something along those lines? i'm flying blind here..

honestly though, until i get a confirmation i'm doubting the credibility of my phonecall... sorry if that offends, but i'm very suspicious of random phonecalls that want to seperate me with my money.. (wow... i think thats the nerdiest thing i've ever written)

any info for me??
        Last edited by 888joe888; 05-12-2009, 04:43 AM. Reason: ADDITTIONS

Comment

Nah mate it seems shadey but it's legit.

I have been signed up for weeks but just in the last few days all the sales staff have been calling me to sign up again!!!!

Dunno how many are going to show up to this one I don't know how many of us are going for the full package. I am and thats all I know of. A few dudes are just going to the workshop portions.

If you want to find out about what goes on have a look at the BC reviews and that should give you an idea.

So that makes four of us???

Comment

yeah, i got my confirmation email just now... onto a new problem of transferring australian money into a us bank account... won't THAT be fun...

errr... i don't have any actual details about when's and where's... do you have that? or is it top secret until the end??
            Last edited by 888joe888; 05-12-2009, 05:24 AM.

Comment

You might want to check your email again, Discovery just sent me an email saying when and where it is, i won't post it here for obvious reasons :P, but yeah re check your email mate

FYI - i am soo excited about attending

Comment

Are any of you guys going to be in Sydney on Thursday night?

If so you guys should come and meet my crew.

PM if interested

Gonna be aaaaawwwwweeeessssoooommmmeeeee

Comment

Sydney Time

Originally posted by Tewdric View Post
                  I'll be attending the 2 'Day' seminar on Friday & Saturday, also attending the meet & greet on Friday night as well..

Unfortunatley i not attending the 'In Field' nights with Mystery & Discovery and the other instructors, simply unable to afford the money to attend these 2 nights as much as i really really really want to

By the way i am flying in from Melbourne, so because i am not attending the in field nights if anyone is from melbourne and wants to form a wing & hang out and go sarging as they call it, let me know by sending a private message or replying here

Just for the record i am a newbie at this , as i am sure most of you are as well.

T.

Hey Guys,

Im flying in all the way from freaking Malaysia (Im English though), ill be in sydney on thursday. Doing the whole course

Is anyone else going from outside of syndey? I have a friend who i can stay with in sydney, but wouldnt be ideal with all the late nights, Im seeing if anyone wants to share a room at the Plaza where they are holding the event. 3 people would cost 95$++. Or any Sydney people who want to be close to the action. We can get a massive room, have our own lair, even if it is only for a couple of nights. Or a cheaper hotel down the road, im open to anything. Any recommendations for hotels?

Ive heard there will be about 7 infield guys and prob more seminar ppl. Ive got the info, time place etc. Message me if anything

Cavaleiro

Comment

Originally posted by catalyst View Post
                    Are any of you guys going to be in Sydney on Thursday night?

If so you guys should come and meet my crew.

PM if interested

Gonna be aaaaawwwwweeeessssoooommmmeeeee

Pm sent

Comment

Originally posted by Cavaleiro View Post
                      Hey Guys,

Im flying in all the way from freaking Malaysia (Im English though), ill be in sydney on thursday. Doing the whole course

Is anyone else going from outside of syndey? I have a friend who i can stay with in sydney, but wouldnt be ideal with all the late nights, Im seeing if anyone wants to share a room at the Plaza where they are holding the event. 3 people would cost 95$++. Or any Sydney people who want to be close to the action. We can get a massive room, have our own lair, even if it is only for a couple of nights. Or a cheaper hotel down the road, im open to anything. Any recommendations for hotels?

Ive heard there will be about 7 infield guys and prob more seminar ppl. Ive got the info, time place etc. Message me if anything

Cavaleiro
                      I am staying at Medina classic Martin Place. Kinda pricey at $150 a night but proper serviced apartments.

Nice and close to Ivy and the other high end clubs as well as a few "gentlemans clubs". If thats what you are after have a look at ninemsn.com.au

Comment

i'm seriously contemplating getting a hotel now.. even thouh i've just got to go to maroubra.. getting back every day at 11 am is gonna wreck me.

anyone else actually staying at their own house? how far away etc?

its friday + night, saturday + night and sunday, right?

hey, while i'm here, does anyone know where are we going? and do they have a super strict dress code?

Comment

I would be guessing we will be going to the bars/club near where the event will be held.

If I am correct the dress code isn't all that bad. Just make sure you bring something warm. Last weekend it was freezing cold after the sun went down.

It can be hard getting a taxi late at night so if you can afford it a hotel isn't a bad option. You should be able to get a room for less than $100 a night.

I signed up for everything plus Monday aswell.

BTW if anyone is wanting to buy some peacocky clothes I know just the place and can get a bit of a discount. PM if interested.

Comment

MONDAY? i'm sure thats something extra, right?

whats everything? is it what i mentioned before? or am i wrong about that?

this is gonna be a HUGE weekend.. and as an added bonus, i start a brand new job at 8.00 monday morning... that should be interesting..

Comment

Monday is breakout session day. For more details see the "training" part of this website. And yes it costs extra.

You will be the happiest, most tired and talkative person (thats if your voice holds out) in the place!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X