X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lair/wings in Hobart

Yeah, I know, the arsehole of the world, right?

I'm really looking to learn from a seasoned veteran of the game, or someone with more than a month's experience, because in-field training is so much better than reading e-book after e-book and watching seminar recording after seminar recording. While I'm pretty sure Hobart's too lame to find any proper PUAs, if any interstaters come down for a visit, please let me know and we can hang out some time.

I'm not going to try starting up a lair until
    1)I gauge the interest
    2)I am a legal adult.

-Tang
    Last edited by Tang; 04-18-2009, 01:20 AM. Reason: Fixing

Hey Tang,

If you can get up to Sydney next weekend you'll get training from the Mystery, Matador and the whole team!!! Please contact me with the means set out below for our new offers and packages.

Comment

sup

sup Tang actually you be surprised at the amount of guys attempting to become good at pickup in Hobart. Most that I have encountered in Hobart have been rather bad AFC's and don't have the balls to approach anyway and are generally too attached to the outcome to make any progress. If you are interested in going out in the field with someone that will push you in to set and you can learn off/bounce Ideas off I am definitely up for it. I'm mostly natural game with a decent amount of success but currently implementing some of mystery's techniques in to my game to give me a better edge.

Comment

Hobart

Hi Jago (and any other guys in Hobart!),
        I am looking to be a wing and to find a wing in Hobart.
        I have some experience and continue to have variable success.
        I would be delighted if you are interested.
        Cheers,
        Tim

Comment

check your inbox dude.

Comment

Working...
          X