Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wing on the Sunshine Coast Queensland?

Hey guys, im usually in Brisbane for work, but on the Sunshine Coast during my holidays for another few weeks, was just wondering if anyone here was around this area? thanks.

Sypher

Hey man I have been travelling to Brisbane lately. I live in Coffs Harbour but sarge Sydney mainly. But won't be up again for a while. Would be cool to meet up though. Stay in touch.

Comment

Yeah no worries man, I am by no means a PUA yet, I got quite good at the game, but then got into a LTR with a girl who eventually fucked me over, making me turn back to this wonderfull community, now I have been throwing myself into the game over the past couple months, picking it back up quite well.

I am not always availible (full time soldier in the Army) but if your ever in brissy contact me as I am always on this site (and posted to brissy, just on the sunny coast for holidays), love it, anyway, if anyone else from this area is here, it would be cool to get together with other like minded individuals.

Comment

Dude your inthe army?! that is fucking awesome we're going to get along.

Will try and do a tour in the next couple of weeks. Lets rock out hardcore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

Comment

Working...
        X