X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sarge adelaide

I have just started sarging out at places like Electric circus, red square etc. anyone in adelaide who has just started and would like to learn with me, so far i have number closed successfully on every attempt at it, so im quick learner. apply with in.

Hey Burst,

We try to give customers that are already on the forums the first come first serve basis, but of course demand is very high. Once that is done we sell out to the community and get a massive response!

If you are interested in the upcoming Sydney Bootcamp for seminar or infield training on the 15th-17th of May, 2009 please contact me asap with the means set out below.

Comment

Hey burst, I'm also from Adelaide and have just joined the forums. I've only read the Mystery Method, The Game, some David DeAngelo material but have not started sarging yet.

I haven't really been to any clubs yet, even though I've recently turned 19. None of my friends really like clubs nor do they know anything about sarging. Most of time when we hang out, we usually go driving on cruises or the hills, or we go to karaoke (where you get your own private rooms and don't really have any opportunity to meet any new people.

Perhaps you'd like to meet up sometime and wing! I really don't as much about Adelaide's nightlife yet, but it would be really cool to have a lair developed right here in this city, with PUAs and naturals etc which I'm sure can be found tearing it up this smaller joint.

PS. If there are any other Adelaide members around please post, would love to see how many of us there are here

r1ver

Comment

Hey burst & r1ver, I am new to this & am looking to meet up with guys in Adelaide to learn & wing with. My mates are all married & the single friends I do know just do the Australian thing & drink to get drunk.
        PM me If ya's wanna meet & learn from eachother.
        Cheers.

Comment

There is a pretty well established community in Adelaide, from what I understand.

Lots of the PUA's there work in the club scene, as DJ's and whatnot, so waiting in line and paying cover are things of the past.

If you have a google for "adelaide lair", I'm pretty sure the lair admin's phone number is on the first result.

- Dex

Comment

Working...
          X